Direct Scan and laptop, ALDL (GM OBD1) Cable

wordy1

Direct Scan Hardware, Owner's Manual, Software (already loaded on the laptop, but I also have the disk somewhere, its the upgraded software that has the BOOST % feature). and Dell Laptop w/ NEW battery and charger, its an older Dell, but works fine and has Windows 98SE already loaded as well as Direct Scan and WinALDL, I can take pics, but its currently connected to my car, all the wiring needed to connect to your ECM included as well. All are in perfect operating condition. I will even include the serial cable, everything you need. Must sell as a complete package, not sure what to ask. I guess the first reasonable offer gets it all :). PM me if interested.. here's a link to the Direct Scan website, MSRP is $249.95.

Chu Engineering Home Page

Also for sale the cable I bought from OBD diagnostics for WinALDL to be used with my 85 Monte Carlo, I will need $30 for it (Paid $60 something not too long ago), comes with a disk with the software as well, its not needed for direct scan, but can be used to check for error codes on almost any ECM that accepts an OBD1 connector including most Turbo Regals.. It allows for more than just error codes, but also realtime data similiar to direct scan, but nowhere near as detailed or user friendly. Here's a link:

OBD Diagnostics, Inc. - ALDL (GM OBD1) Cable with 12 pin Connector