Digital LED Tailights for the TR

Scott
Can't get the pics to post
I sent them to you via email 3 days ago
I havn't recived anything! I also looked in trash thinking my wife might have deleted it, but nothing there.

Send them again and I will do it right away.

Sorry!
Scot W.

Nice job! Nice pictures! Thanks for posting them, It should help others with there install.

On your issue as we discussed I 100% belive you need Both Flashers installed...

After I seak to Spaghetti enineering tomarow I will post the solution to this problem..

Scot W.

Got the LED flasher for the hazards as well, STILL no blinking of hazards or turn signals with running lights on!

Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but on the wiring schematic on the instructions, it shows the side marker lights at the rear tied into the LED harness, don't really think that would make a difference as it is still hooked up to the stock harness and would be going to the same place anyway! There IS no mention of the center running lights on the schematic at all. Calling Spaghetti right now.

Iv'e been on the phone with Spaghetti engineering this morning. I will post a responce as soon as I recive it.

Scot W.

Not hard at all

What's up I am just make this post to let you all know how my install went. Well I started my install at about 2:00 pm 4th of july, I was finish with the wiring and everything by 7:00. When I started to test the lights to see what was working and what hasn't, will needless to say I had made some mistakes along the way by rushing. I had everything working be my riding lights with the blinkers, yes I waited until the 5th to give Scout a call he called me back in less then 10 minutes and in about two minutes we had found the problem I had put the no load flasher in the wrong spot and I had grounded off the browns in a rush. At this point I had everything but my blinkers with the running lights on, called Scout back and he found out that there is a slight problem in the boards for some of our cars, because as you should there is no two GN's alike, but he did inform me that their is a fix in the works and there will be no charge to those of us that have this problem, but all in all the install was easy. I all so had the chance to take it to a car show and every body just loved the lights.

P.S. Thanks Scout for the great tech. support.

Just glad I am not the only one having a problem with the no blinking with running lights.:biggrin: Hopefully they will send us out new boards and we can send the old ones back once we receive them. Don't feel like having the car down during the middle of summer due to this.

For now, will just keep moving the turn signal handle on and off when I need to signal at night.:rolleyes: Or the car will have a curfew before it gets dark.:biggrin:

Also suggest that they use nylock nuts on the boards so all you have to do is snug them up. I gave a little extra tweak to one of the nuts and ended up spider webbing one of my lenses. Weird thing was it was OK at first, when I came out the next morning it was cracked. Luckily it is hidden under the trim.

Just glad I am not the only one having a problem with the no blinking with running lights.:biggrin: Hopefully they will send us out new boards and we can send the old ones back once we receive them. Don't feel like having the car down during the middle of summer due to this.

For now, will just keep moving the turn signal handle on and off when I need to signal at night.:rolleyes: Or the car will have a curfew before it gets dark.:biggrin:

Also suggest that they use nylock nuts on the boards so all you have to do is snug them up. I gave a little extra tweak to one of the nuts and ended up spider webbing one of my lenses. Weird thing was it was OK at first, when I came out the next morning it was cracked. Luckily it is hidden under the trim.

I did change mine to nylon and I am pretty sure Scot would work with you, because I don't want mine down.

Scott,

Sent pics to your email address using Outlook & Outlook Express

Roger

ps,

How do you post pics on the website as many other posters have?:confused:

Finished My Install

Completed my install tonight everything works fine, including running lights and hazards together.

thanks,
Scott

More pics, harness pics in last post show how all wires are spliced to like colors.

BTW, there is absolutely NO need to remove the bumper fillers or bumper. You do not even need to loosen the filler around the gas filler. All you do is stuff the wires from underneath right where the stock harness runs. Just hope Scot can figure this out for me. Leaning towards maybe a bad flasher?????

I do not have a volt booster on the car, I do have the Casper headlight upgrade harness but believe someone else has this and their lights work correctly.

Mark,

I cannot tell from your pic but which wire is the brown wire from the lights connected to? I have my brown connected to the brown on the smaller connecter (two wires in, three wires out to be precise).

Rob

Mark,

I cannot tell from your pic but which wire is the brown wire from the lights connected to? I have my brown connected to the brown on the smaller connecter (two wires in, three wires out to be precise).

Rob

Got it connected to the brown wire that is right next to the yellow and green wire. And just for sh!ts and giggles I connected it to the wire you talked about too, no difference. No blinking with running lites on.

Guess this is one way to keep me off the streets at nite.

Scot, will give you a call tomorrow.

Got it connected to the brown wire that is right next to the yellow and green wire. And just for sh!ts and giggles I connected it to the wire you talked about too, no difference. No blinking with running lites on.

Guess this is one way to keep me off the streets at nite.

Scot, will give you a call tomorrow.

I tried to help! Good luck with solving with problem. You will be happy when you get them working right.

Rob

Mark, just to make you feel better [or possibly worse] - i feel your pain i have had the problem you speak of since late May, early June. Been talkin to Brian/Mike at Spaghetti, talked to Scott a couple of times, went on the PowerTour.. still fighting. My install was just like yours - i took the time to solder, shrink wrap, put in conduit, [even used quick disconnect, weathepack connectors inside the trunk], ran my power straight to the fuse box, have both flashers - All to no prevail... at least others feel my pain:frown: hopefully soon they can figure it out.

More pics, harness pics in last post show how all wires are spliced to like colors.

BTW, there is absolutely NO need to remove the bumper fillers or bumper. You do not even need to loosen the filler around the gas filler. All you do is stuff the wires from underneath right where the stock harness runs. Just hope Scot can figure this out for me. Leaning towards maybe a bad flasher?????

I do not have a volt booster on the car, I do have the Casper headlight upgrade harness but believe someone else has this and their lights work correctly.

Yes it will be solved shortly! Spaghetti has a GN in there shop now that that very problem happened to them too. Mike is working on solving the issue as we speak and will be fixing our problems at no charge to you. So please bear with us.

Scot W.

We're bearing.:biggrin: Too hot and humid to go to any cruises this week any way.:) I am just glad I am not the only one, was doubting my ability on this even though I have wired cars completely from scratch before.:wink:

Sounds like a few problems....Since I commented on how good the LED tail lights looked on my friends Mach 1, I fell compelled to say - they stopped working on his car.