Digital cluster

CornFed

have a digital cluster that was pulled from a 86 t type. Seemed to work good before the car was disassembled and I do have a video of it running and driving I could send to anyone interested. $150 plus shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 92
Where are u located? I would buy this except that i just sent mine in to Caspers for repair/update and it was crushed during shipping even thought it was packed well and marked "fragile" several times. It looked deliberate. I'm fighting with USPS to collect insurance. Not very happy!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hate to hear about that. Seems like a bullseye sometimes when you put fragile or this side up sometimes. It's located in davenport, ia, and I do have a video I can send of it running if you shoot me a email

Do you have the digital dash fuel sending unit? Does it work? Are you selling it? How much?

Where are u located? I would buy this except that i just sent mine in to Caspers for repair/update and it was crushed during shipping even thought it was packed well and marked "fragile" several times. It looked deliberate. I'm fighting with USPS to collect insurance. Not very happy!
have a digital cluster that was pulled from a 86 t type. Seemed to work good before the car was disassembled and I do have a video of it running and driving I could send to anyone interested. $150 plus shipping
do you have a pic of the back?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Bro that sucks. I would be furious

Man that sucks. I hope you insured it well. I have a super nice spare unit and another that is going to Caspers for the 199 mph upgrade ...I would be rather pissed if it was smashed. Good luck with the claim. ..

Bryan