Digital Climate Control!

JHazzard

Hello,
My name is Justin and I am looking for all the components for the digital climate control option. I'm looking to change my current 86 GN analog controller to a digital one.

I've talking to Casper, Spawn, and Kirban and they pretty much all say the same thing... If you want to convert, find yourself another car.

If you or someone you know who is selling these components PLEASE contact me!

Thank You!

- Justin
(586) 337-2485
Metro Detroit

I have the controller $75 shipped. Just the controller that mounts on the dash on top of the radio

Thx
Lenny

I have the controller $75 shipped. Just the controller that mounts on the dash on top of the radio

Thx
Lenny

Thanks for the quick reply but I literally just got the controller and the one small harness that goes to the back of the unit this morning lol.

I'm still looking for the big main harness under the dash, the harness under the hood, and all the plastic components behind the glove box.

- Justin

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a whole complete working setup that I will be removing in a month or so. I don't know how quickly you need it but maybe we could work out a deal. LMK

I have a whole complete working setup that I will be removing in a month or so. I don't know how quickly you need it but maybe we could work out a deal. LMK
If the original poster is not interested in your setup, I am.

Bryan

Yes, I'm very interested! As for a timeline, I'm in no rush. I'll be ready when you are. Just send me a PM or feel free to call me any time.

Thanks again!
- Justin

Justin, as soon as I figure out a game plan I will be in touch.

Bryan if Justin goes a different route, or we don't make a deal I will contact you.

i have 95 % complete set up. its the whole friggin heater box and the controls.

Justin, as soon as I figure out a game plan I will be in touch.

Bryan if Justin goes a different route, or we don't make a deal I will contact you.

Ok great! Like I said I'm on your schedule. Just call me at (586) 337-2485 or email me at jhazzard54@gmail.com when your ready!!