Digi-tails no longer selectable mode?

coldair85GN

fast85GN
I was one of the original buyers of the Digi-tails back when they were first sold on this board back around 2005 (ish)..but never got around to installing them until 2013 at which time I almost immediately noticed problems with several rows of LED's either flickering, staying on all the time, or not working at all. I contacted Spaghetti Engineering and arranged to ship them back under warranty. In just a few days they sent me back brand new boards. While I was looking at them a few days ago I tried to switch them to "normal" mode instead of sequential and discovered that the switches appear to be permanently glued into sequential mode on all 4 boards. I sent an email to them to ask about this but so far have gotten no response. Anyone know if this is how they are selling them now?

Nope the set I installed the switch moved back and forth and that was right after Christmas!
878eb388c88eb7fdcd5024d1cfa88ce2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a call from their tech guy today and he told me that its not very common but that recently they've had problems with the switches not being taped off properly when they sprayed the acrylic sealer on them...he said I could send them back if I wanted for a free replacement......I've already installed them so I'm just gonna use them as is.

The sequential mode is better anyway! Make sure you instal the LED Flasher too. I was surprised that they had such great customer service when I called them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk