dig tach

spooky

- ok, digital tach doesnt work. when i start the car it stays pegged out. bought the car this way and dont know if any mods previous owner did have an effect. didnt care before i was straightening out other problems(little nit-noid problems)

- wondering about lower control arms, whose are best for the money and no problems with fit including the stock rear swaybar ive been checking past posts and seems there are people with issues over certain companies products

thanks jason

- guys, does anyone have a schematic for this. i am in electronics by trade but... no pictures with little lines on them. anyone out there a fellow "pointy head" ?

I would first try this. Under the hood behind the alternator, you will find 2 plugs. One green with white wires and one black with a brown wire. Sometimes people plug these together. They should not be plugged in together. One is the Tach feed (Green With White wire) and the other is to engae the fuel pump circuit with a hot wire. Unplug these if they are plugged in and see if this helps your issue. After that I do know Caspers has the replacement tach and boost modules. On the lower control arms. I use the hrpartsnstuff suspension. It is excellent and lloks good to boot. Customer service is exceptional. As far as fitment prblems, the only ones I know of were the ATR bar fitment. The ATR bar is sometimes too wide and must be modified to fit the lowers. Other than that the HR lowers are bolt in operation.

- thank you for the reply. no on the green connector, i have a shift light hooked up to it. ill have to check on the other wire. if all ok ill check the modules. are these simple auto parts store items or do i have to see the general (gm).
- ive heard good stuff about those control arms (hr's) too. :)