Diesel truck runs 12.14 @119mph.... *Video*

Originally posted by ttawd3s
Linky no worky...

The link is still working fine for me so it must be your 'puter or connection that isn't allowing the video to play........

This video just proves that even the NHRA Safety Safari has to cut loose and have some fun too.

:)

My friend that does my Powerstroke inj's. went a 11.99 at 119 with 680 rwhp he now makes 806rwhp but has not ran it yet.His truck is a f-350 crew cab. 4x4 with 4in of lift and 37" tires.He runs twin turbos and 85 plus pounds of boost. My f-350 4x4 crew cab goes hight 13's with no propane or nos.I heard of a few 2wd cummins trucks in the 10's.

Originally posted by BEATBY6
My friend that does my Powerstroke inj's. went a 11.99 at 119 with 680 rwhp he now makes 806rwhp but has not ran it yet.His truck is a f-350 crew cab. 4x4 with 4in of lift and 37" tires.He runs twin turbos and 85 plus pounds of boost. My f-350 4x4 crew cab goes hight 13's with no propane or nos.I heard of a few 2wd cummins trucks in the 10's.

85 plus pounds of boost :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jeebuz crimeny!!!

Lemme ask this, does he have a boost gauge that goes to 100 or what! That thing has got to make some noise and smoke! He prolly doesn't have to stage it, he prolly needs clearence for take-off! :D

Aren't diesel's fun!;)

Bullydog

Ken,
It seems Bullydog has the others beat when it comes to modding these trucks. Ive seen them on trucks as well. Truly awesome! Their prices however are pretty steep.

Frank

Link still works, I was just clicking on it, instead of "save as" then playing it..

No bugs at the track that night !!!

Must be really effecent motors to ONLY need 85psi !!!

Re: Warranty

Originally posted by LikeMy6
Ted,
I am just going by what the Dealership told me when I bought it last month. There is a backorder on owner manuals so I didnt get one I tried checking online to find out, but to no avail. When I was looking at purchasing the extended warranty The sales Manager told me the truck had a standard 100000 mile Drivetrain warranty. So thats all I have to go on. You might be right, I cant argue because I have nothing that says otherwise.

Frank

Basically, I bought mine under that assumption. My uncle has a 01 Duramax/Allison and a seal blew in the trans with 60k miles, he had to pay $600 bucks to fix it, this caused me to ask my question to the service tech, and that is the answer I got. I am getting the extended warrantee before I hit 36k. Who knows what and if these Allisons will hold up and I don't want to find out how much they cost to fix.

Ted,
I agree Totally. Luckily tho I havent seen any 02 or 03 models having any problems. I did a search on a few Diesel boards. So maybe we'll be ok! :rolleyes: Chuck leeper wasnt so lucky he bought a 01 and started having problems at 26000 miles.

Frank

Ok, I spoke to him at BG several times during the event. He told me that it had ran low 13s. I cant remember the exact numbers. I did see him build boost on Scottsville Rd in front of the Greenwood mall (BG) and launch it at the green light...that sucker was moving....thats what you could see of the truck cause the whole intersection was covered in black smoke!

Yeah Wayne's truck is badass!!! Fully loaded and it still runs low 13's...... Pretty awesome to have a tow vehicle that can take care of 90% of the cars you see on the street..... Hell I've seen stock C5 Vettes running high to mid 13's so can you imagine one of these Vette guys getting beat by a heavy ass Diesel truck like Wayne's:D :eek: :eek:

They would feel pretty stupid!

IMO they should feel kinda stupid for paying $40K for a vette anyway...

Nevermind me, I'm a buick/somewhat GM fan, but I hate vettes, natural enemy to my stealth I guess...

I gotta stop listening to this... I can't just go out and buy a $35K truck...

I just put a small power box on my 2003 HO and it woke it up just enough to keep the driveline together for the long haul. It was a 70hp/200 ft-lbs at the rear tire box:)