Did you know ……

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Limit Engineering no longer makes ANY turbo for the HA cars larger than the TA33.
The IC turbo's compressor housing with the welded adapter, is no longer being made in ANY size turbo! :mad:

What a shame!
Business for other turbo's must be good, or margins for the "welded option" too small .........

Now You Know!

i just recently found this out when i told a board member to call them and he told me that they no longer do this. They did mine for me way back when and let me tell you its a damn nice piece. its a damn shame that the hotair guys have noone to go to anymore for turbos bigger then the Ta-33. right now im running a Ta-54 and i couldnt even imagin running the Ta-33 as i would have that turbo maxed out along time ago. once i get back home im going to try to find someone local that can do this mod for us hotair guys so give me sometime. im in georgia for the next 2 weeks but once i get back im going to try to get this done so all you will have to do is send me the compressor side of your turbo and send me the adapter then i will have it done. anyways i will let you all know

Brent

precision turbo will not do this. i had him try calling them and they dont do any custom stuff