did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

Awww - Look at what my boy Bob-o did to my post script on by original response post to the thread starters question.

PS-You can find me on the Buick boards as either Long Duk Dong or BillyRValentine. :limpwrist: Good luck to you.
He gave me the lip wrist smiley but didn't even have the ballz to show that it had been edited. What a dumb sh*t.

Jim C.

Here's a Link

RamAirThree said:
I still think Jim is full of shiot about 10's on a GN for under 3k, muchless not even having to touch a suspension or enhance braking though now he denies it unless I am confusing him with another GN dude on here. But I do remember the number $2995 and that the persons car is in the 10's or will be. Whatever.

~Lou

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/recipes/Stockwell.html

Please feel free to check out the link. It might not be something that anyone can accomplish, but I'm sure with your vast knowlege you too could attain tens If you put some effort into it.

Thanks for the entertainment both of you. I dare say as I heard on That 70's Show last night, "If you get any dumber you'll have to start wearing a helmet".

PS. If you want this to end, why do you keep posting?

TexasT said:
PS. If you want this to end, why do you keep posting?

They're probably not used to being able to post without worrying about being censored or banned so they're enjoying their newfound freedom.

JayC said:
They're probably not used to being able to post without worrying about being censored or banned so they're enjoying their newfound freedom.
I've seen some pretty childdish stuff before, but never to the Extreme that these 2 have gone too as a Tech and Admin. Talk about Abuse of power.. I wonder if their members over there even know what kind of people they have running the BB... I really feel sorry for them..

When I told Lou that I put my car into the 10's for roughly $5995.00 give or take a few hundred and hadn't touched the suspension except for to box the lower control arms he went bananas and that is when the real fun with him started. I tried being diplomatic despite him acting an azz. When I came here and posted his myspace link is when Bobble Head Bob-o started his sh*t. Oh well, when you can't COMPETE you must DELETE.
Note to self - Never argue with Lou or Bob. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience.
:rolleyes:

Jim C.

PS-Jimbo(S.) where are we getting ripped at while in Reynolds?

BillyRValentine said:
PS-Jimbo(S.) where are we getting ripped at while in Reynolds?
Not sure, Never hungout in Reynolds before. I always had to work so could only go one day. Work has been pressuring me to work, but I'm NOT giving in. I told them I gave up 3 other events this year for them.

Ttype83 said:
Not sure, Never hungout in Reynolds before. I always had to work so could only go one day. Work has been pressuring me to work, but I'm NOT giving in. I told them I gave up 3 other events this year for them.

Jimbo, they make you work and I bring several of my large mammal friends down there and we picket the place. We will not leave until they feed us. If they don't think that is a big deal they should see the owner of the Chinese buffet here in the "Gump" change the sign from buffet to laundry every time he see us coming. :D

Jim C.

JayC said:

I do send out a BIG kudos to Jay and Shane for turning this place into the BB it always should have been. Mike S., the owner of the "other" board is another one who allows his members to be themselves without worries of being censured. Thanks again.

Jim C.

I just figured something else out. I recently posted a daily driven 10-second recipe on ls1tech.com. It dawned on me that Lou and Bobble Head acted as if the TR guys are the only ones making this claim so I thought I should put this out there for fruit for thought. I am not doing so to instigate any more rhetoric but more-so incase they are still reading this thread and choose to investigate the matter on their own. Here is my recipe and price list for a daily driven, stock suspended, 10 second LS1. This is the parts list and pricing for everything in my T/A. I will entertain any questions but will not participate in any more arguing with Lou or Bobble Head. :rolleyes:

10 Second Recipe

Keep in mind that this is only one mans recipe for a truly daily street driven 10-sec. LS1 “F-body”. This was done with a completely stock suspension and a soft 1.64 60-ft. It has cut consistent mid 1.6x 60-ft times but has went a low as 1.53-60 ft. when leaving on the button vs. leaving with the n2o activated by the TPS/RPM (3000). All of the 10.90 passes were made using only the first stage and shifting at 5700-rpm.

Lunati camshaft 221@.050 .560/.560 - $200.00 (Used)
Cold Air lid and K&N Filter - $180.00
PaceSetter longtube headers w/2.5-in true dual exhaust (Borla Mufflers.) $1000.00
TCI SSF convetor tightened up to 32-3500 - $550.00
3.42 gears – Freebee!!!
26x10.5 slicks on a 10-in Weld wheel. – $700.00
Front sway bar removed – Nadda!!!
HP Tuners - $600.00
NOS Big Shot (N2O)/ Cheater (Fuel) jetted at 150-hp on the first stage and 200-hp second stage. – Already had laying around!!!
Big Shot line - $65.00
Nitro Dave’s plate - $140.00
FJO digital controller - $206.00
LS6 Intake - $300.00
Racetronix fuel pump - $250.00

Total to run 10’s - $4191.00 give or take a few dollars.

Jim C.

I Don't believe a word of it :biggrin:

Heck, I know a guy that has that into his car and runs 9's...not bad for a fourbanger ;)

Can't believe that Bobble Head is still cruising this site while locking everyone out of his. Waah-waah-waah!!! What a b*tch!!! :eek: OK, now I'm done.

Jim C.

PS- I'll still be in Reynolds. :D

BillyRValentine said:
Can't believe that Bobble Head is still cruising this site while locking everyone out of his. Waah-waah-waah!!! What a b*tch!!! :eek: OK, now I'm done.

Jim C.

PS- I'll still be in Reynolds. :D

That's because the mods around here don't believe in censorship and power trips.......

SouthernCal GN said:
Wonder if the SVO is rice......4 banger, double wing, turbo...........I dunno.... :eek:

Probaly so lol

I used to give kids hell on the stang boards about their deffenition of ricer. They always mentioned big wings on fourbangers etc. Then I would say so does that mean my factory install big wing turbocharged four banger Stang is a rice? It was a blast...I just never knew one day people would be defending a GN/T-type to some of the same basic closed minded people :rolleyes:

One of the weirdest/fun cars I've owned was a Merkur XR4Ti with the turbo 4- we used to blast up and down the 5 freeway from LA to San Diego, and I swear that thing was possessed! Kind of a dog off the line, but anything above 3000 rpm the thing was a screamer.....

and, it had a weird double wing on it....better get out the chopsticks....

BillyRValentine said:
I just figured something else out. I recently posted a daily driven 10-second recipe on ls1tech.com. It dawned on me that Lou and Bobble Head acted as if the TR guys are the only ones making this claim so I thought I should put this out there for fruit for thought. I am not doing so to instigate any more rhetoric but more-so incase they are still reading this thread and choose to investigate the matter on their own. Here is my recipe and price list for a daily driven, stock suspended, 10 second LS1. This is the parts list and pricing for everything in my T/A. I will entertain any questions but will not participate in any more arguing with Lou or Bobble Head. :rolleyes:

10 Second Recipe

Keep in mind that this is only one mans recipe for a truly daily street driven 10-sec. LS1 “F-body”. This was done with a completely stock suspension and a soft 1.64 60-ft. It has cut consistent mid 1.6x 60-ft times but has went a low as 1.53-60 ft. when leaving on the button vs. leaving with the n2o activated by the TPS/RPM (3000). All of the 10.90 passes were made using only the first stage and shifting at 5700-rpm.

Lunati camshaft 221@.050 .560/.560 - $200.00 (Used)
Cold Air lid and K&N Filter - $180.00
PaceSetter longtube headers w/2.5-in true dual exhaust (Borla Mufflers.) $1000.00
TCI SSF convetor tightened up to 32-3500 - $550.00
3.42 gears – Freebee!!!
26x10.5 slicks on a 10-in Weld wheel. – $700.00
Front sway bar removed – Nadda!!!
HP Tuners - $600.00
NOS Big Shot (N2O)/ Cheater (Fuel) jetted at 150-hp on the first stage and 200-hp second stage. – Already had laying around!!!
Big Shot line - $65.00
Nitro Dave’s plate - $140.00
FJO digital controller - $206.00
LS6 Intake - $300.00
Racetronix fuel pump - $250.00

Total to run 10’s - $4191.00 give or take a few dollars.

Jim C.

I wouldn't even waste my time anymore to convince those guys...I'm sure they'll discredit that list because it doesn't have a Holley 750 carb on it so therefore it's not a real muscle car. :rolleyes: