Did we ever do a "DOGS" thread?

Here is our 'Duece'. He is 100% Johnson-bloodline American Bulldog. He is like a kid with children and I have supervised 9 kids tag team wrestle him and the kids lost. He is 104lbs strong as an ox and still growing. The pic by the table gives you a size reference showing he can sit down and see on top of the table.

When Turbo 6 comes to my house to get parts I wonder if he really comes for the parts or just to play with the dog.:confused:

All but the last pic of him on top of the AC unit are old pics. His head has grown a lot and his chest is filling out tremendously. You can see a bit of a difference in his proportions on the last pic and the others. He is on top of the AC because there was no dry ground to sleep on after Hurricane Ike.

Attachments

• 100_1500.jpg
    100_1500.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 256
  • checking homework.jpg
    checking homework.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Duece 003.jpg
    Duece 003.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Duece 006.jpg
    Duece 006.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 265
  • zzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzz.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 253
Want to scare the neighborhood kids? You wouldnt believe the look on peoples faces when they knock on the door! hahahah
display_temp.jpg

Neopolitan Mastiff. Had them. Awesome dogs. I did get tired of the slobber bath they'd give you when they wanted to play though.

yep..it takes a special person to deal with a neo. Our boy blacked my eye and busted my nose by slapping me with his paw while I was asleep. He was needing to go out and pee hhahahahah

Dam!!! I guess he REALLY had to go pretty bad. They have such short lives that I couldn't bring myself to get another. My whole family was in the dumps when 'Rippley' left us. She was a 140lb female that played fetch with a basketball.:frown:

Introducing my pup Zoe, the little attention whore...
1.jpg

Not a dog, but my old garage buddy Skuttles, may he RIP. Damn fox :mad:, he was just learning to get his fat ass off the ground too.
2.jpg

There were several occasions while working underneath the car that I had reached out blindly to grab a wrench from a pile on the floor, only to find that the duck had dropped a wet load all over the handles. :mad:

On the other hand, he did learn to fetch me sockets. :cool:

There were several occasions while working underneath the car that I had reached out blindly to grab a wrench from a pile on the floor, only to find that the duck had dropped a wet load all over the handles. :mad:

On the other hand, he did learn to fetch me sockets. :cool:
LOL
we use to have 2 Chinese geese. Bucko & Betty they were excellent watch dogs, but you could not have a conversation outside without them letting you know they were there.

Rocket

Here's our Jack Russell Terrier "ROCKET"...

Skateboarding and surfing in the pool. He's not much of a skater but he jumps on the board and surfs across the pool, then jumps out the other side.

He's one year old.

Attachments

• DSCN2024 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN2024 - Copy.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN2060 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN2060 - Copy.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 199
:d

Attachments

• uglysomething.jpg
    uglysomething.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Animals_8.jpg
    Animals_8.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 174
  • ugly_dog2.jpg
    ugly_dog2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 168
  • MONSTROGIE.jpg
    MONSTROGIE.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 171
Great dogs, wish I could get mine to stop nippin at the back of my legs........:biggrin: :biggrin:

we never had any problems of them nippin @ our ankles. when we are on our way out the door to play, Koni the oldest will grab mickey's feet on the way out the door but that is it. we did find 1 toy that Koni loves & your may also is a basketball. they can heard that thing around & have a blast.

Here's my two meatballs........Draggin dad down the road in the snow.... Never know their 12 now.... Except the last pic, halfway around pudgy got tired....:)

Attachments

• 1220080901.jpg
    1220080901.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 1220080857.jpg
    1220080857.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 1220080901a.jpg
    1220080901a.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 136
Here's my two meatballs........Draggin dad down the road in the snow.... Never know their 12 now.... Except the last pic, halfway around pudgy got tired....:)

Don't know how you can hold on to the two of them, much less in the snow:eek: One we had was roughly 50#, but could pull me on my bicycle at 15mph for at least 4 miles;)

Kallie's 53# and Casey (Pudge) is 63#........Kallie's a princess and can't be bothered.......Expects her cookies delivered.......Casey moves like lightning for food.........She's hysterical!

One thing in the snow is, don't let em get too much momentum.......You can't stop! Melissa fell down twice tryin to hang on to em........:D She started running with them and I'm like......Oh boy, this is gonna leave a mark.......:D