Diagnostics question

KC_ WE4

I purchased a turbo t a month ago and I took I hope a decent run with powerlogger (still not 100% all settings are set correctly) and was curious if anyone has time in the next few days and tell me if there is anything I should be concerned about.

The only knock was between 1st and 2nd which I found can be expected but no knock in 3rd. This was a highway run so I was rolling when I started. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• LogFile_10252016.dat
    268.6 KB · Views: 91
And my modifications on the car....

TE44 turbo,
Precision stock location intercooler,
Alky control kit 100% methanol,
CC 980 valve springs,
Rollmaster timing set,
Wideband o2 with AEM guage,
Turbo Tweak V6.1 chip for Alcohol and 93 octane gas.
60lbs injectors,
Walbro fuel pump with Hotwire kit, Accufab adjustable regulator,
RJC downpipe and ATR single shot exhaust,
Ported front cover,
Shift kit,
LS1 MAF w/translator,
misc suspension upgrades

Are you sure you have the maf translator set to the maf you are using? Not overly high but not at 4-5, just something to check.
What do you have the fuel pressure set to with the vac hose off? Idle o2 looks low to me in the 600 range. I like to see it in the low 800 at idle but that isn't really a big deal either.
At the shift you are getting some (Frames 539-548) kr, this all happens in about a second so it could be false or something hitting as the car shifts but with the o2 in the high600-low700 range I would look to add more fuel or more fuel pressure if the pressure is low at idle.

I'm guessing this is a run at the track but a no boost launch and didn't look like the tires spun.

That said i'm no guru. I'm sure others will have an opinion too.

It looks like you are running a little lean. It also looks like you spun the tires a little on the 1-2 shift when the knock occurred so I wouldn't really have any concern with that. Did you have your alcohol turned on? What was it set to?

It looks like you are running a little lean. It also looks like you spun the tires a little on the 1-2 shift when the knock occurred so I wouldn't really have any concern with that. Did you have your alcohol turned on? What was it set to?

The alcohol control box is set to 6. I always test it before I make a run so it was working. And yes, once boost builds, these street nitto tires are spinning.

Odd. Usually the translator gets rid of wheelspin knock. Have you ever replaced the DS motor mount?

Odd. Usually the translator gets rid of wheelspin knock. Have you ever replaced the DS motor mount?

I have not. I purchased the car recently so other that buying methenol and cleaning it I haven't done much.

I do not know much about the translator so I still have a lot to learn. Does the power logger or scanmaster show fuel pressure?

Lots to read!
http://turbotweak.com/forum/index.php#tuning-device-support.11
I'd start with the scanmaster, then 6.1 chip, then translator and finally the powerlogger. It will take a while for you to absorb but you'll start seeing the relationships between the systems and tune.

Thanks. I read on TT something about setting thresholds which the last time I talked to the previous owner also mentioned but I do not see where thresholds in PL are set. I've seen in some pictures a button for tune but I also do not see that. Do I need to update my version on PL?

Also, Up until the file I attached in my initial post in this thread I had the wideband set wrong although the PL readings now that I set to AEM are .2 to .6 off from the guage. In the config page I attached, what else would I need to set to cater to my car?

Attachments

• 20161108_210120.jpg
    20161108_210120.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
We are up to 2.6.0 so you need to update your software and reflash the chip.