Dfi Gurus Please Help

T

THE RAVEN

We are posting this for a friend of ours...We are experiencing difficulty in installing a DFI into a car with a digital dash. We purchased a three bar map sensor already. Although the car idles fine with the DFI computer, it is unable to build boost (the car does not respond to the throttle). The car runs perfectly with the stock computer set up and is able to run 25 psi of boost without any problems. The map sensor connection is hooked up by the middle wire from the mass air flow sensor, and the two wires from the TPS. Are there any other connections that we need to make? And also, how are you able to distinguish between a Batch Fire DFI computer and a Sequential DFI computer? Does the Sequential DFI require any additional modifications? (The DFI and the injectors, came out of another car.) T.I.A.

THE RAVEN.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE FRIEND OF RAVEN IM GLAD TO SEE THAT UR WORKING ON YOUR CAR, IM STILL BAFFLED ABOUT THAT PROBLEM AS WELL.
THESE ARE A FEW AREAS OF CONCERN THAT I RECALL.

1 THE DFI WAS RUN WITHOUT A MAP SENSOR AND A MAP SENSOR TO MAF JUMPER WIRE... COULD THIS DAMAGE THE DFI?
2. THE CAR RUNS FINE ON THE STOCK COMPUTER...WHICH ISOLATES THIS PROBLEM TO THE DFI
3. CHECK THE INTEGRITY OF THE DFI JUMPERHARNESS SINCE IT IS QUITE FRAGILE AND HAS BEEN RECONNECTED A FEW TIMES.

NOW AS FOR U RAVEN.... WHAT HAPPENED? WIKEDV6 WAS PUT AWAY IN SHAME AND NOW THE SCREEN NAME HAS BEEN RETIRED ALONG WITH IT?
DONT TELL ME THAT UR GONNA COME AFTER ME WITH THAT LIL 44?

SUREJ

Thank you DR.BOOST for your reply. As for your inquiry about WIKED V6, I am alive and well,at leat she still runs with the same setup described in my signature with the same motor and everything still intact.(unlike some people they just dream about speed parts and add it to their signature), .The last time I checked, your car is still sitting like a dead duck for the past 9 months wating for a motor to come out of a junkyard. Oh! wait you did pickup a motor that beat to hell to put it in that wanna be GN. I, on the other hand building a Stage II to run the big boys. THE RAVEN happens to be Mrs. WIKED V6. , I only need my wifes car to blow the doors off the Wanna be fast cars like yours.One more thing, last time I checked, you sold your lil TE 60 and left with a stock turbo so it mean your are dreaming about rubbing the 70-1 on my car, you realy want to rubbbbbb my 70 don't you. Some day the stock turbo you have may grow up to a 70 until then keep dreaming:D Good luck son, you have a long way to go:eek:

Raven
Hook up your lap top,go to the fuel map screen,goose the car,if the little window does not jump around the fuel map as you goose it then your not picking up the .5 volts from the TPS.