Development and Mfg advice needed on new Turbo Buick product...

yullose

Certified Gun Nut
As some here already know, a few years ago I developed a 3 speed reverse shift pattern gate to use with a TH400 conversion and stock shifter... I made a prototype from scratch and had it copied and produced on a waterjet machine.
It was a neat idea, but had a very limited market... Probably sold 40-50 of them total.

Well, now I have a new idea and I need to get with one of our site sponsors/vendors and see about developing and marketing a new product... that (I feel) has the potential to turn into one of those "must have" items on every turbo Buick, like a Scanmaster or THDP.

At this stage in the game, it's just another idea in my head and hasn't been built or prototyped... but I think it's something that can be "created" in a weekend if the right people get involved.

Hint:
1) A simple bolt-on in less than 15 minutes
2) Performance improvement
3) Probably under $200
4) Very cool gadget

I prefer not to say just what it is yet, so nobody tries to steal my idea. :D

Who might be the best person to see about this, who has light mfg ability ?

I'd like to discuss my ideas and get the ball rolling...

I can account for two of the plates you designed! Cool Item!:cool:
Now if its electronic id say Caspers, If its just material like metal or plastics, RJC. Both have been very helpful to this community. Full Throttle Speed and Turbo Bob are too.

i think ck has a water jet and posted he was looking for things to do with it. and he should have most other machine shop equipment

You can get patent pending status for cheap.. just need to make the filing. And need to make a decision within the first year of it being introduced if you want patent status.

Doesnt stop the Chinese from copying/altering it.