Dennis Kirbans Personal Car For sale

Originally posted by:
"TClassic:"
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 49-blues
His T has 167,000 hard miles on original engine, Trans & rear
and he s asking $14,000.- Is it worth it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Umm,
Where did the word "hard" come from???
I did not see that in the original statement.

UhOh, did I say "hard":)

Wells, it's all in good fun, I'm just busting Pete's stones!

Although, realistically, the car will NEVER sell for that much especially since the TR market is REAL soft on T's now & with those miles on the Drivetrain, GNX Suspension or not! He'll probably get about 10K or 11K though!

I didnt say "HARD" miles and the gnx rear is only worth about $2000. thats leaves $12,000 for a nice "T" with high mileage. If he knocked another $2k off for those bmw wheels that i never liked on that car, i might consider it- knowing how well he takes care of his cars. $10k without the wheels might be do-able!

For that much money, they need something busted, whether it be stones or chops. Besides that, he did state on the 21 Feb that documentation would be up on their website this week, being last week that ended, as far as I know Sun, 29 Feb. Aren't all of the other cars that Kirban has sold or sells run through a dealership or business located by him? Maybe this being his "personel" car and the others were not has something to do with it?

The Turbo Regal market is only "soft" during the winter...Dennis sold 3 of the cars on his website this past week. He has one guy very interested in his T at the moment and many more than that are requesting info......the car has many more upgrades and one of a kind features than I have listed. If the cars not yet on the website it will be soon.

Pete

Boy, cash sales too, I notice, as the adds generally advise "sale pending" on cars that are not totally paid for immediately. 3 cars in the last week, all cash sales, and all paid for so quick that Dennis didn't even have time to change the add to state "sold" as he usually does. Probably changing/updating that portion of the site right now, as I haven't been able to get on the "Cars for Sale" section all night. Pretty good, since nothing has moved off of that site for ages. You guys are realy going to be the "Dale Carnegie's" of the Buick Gn selling world.

Say, Dennis just updated his "Cars For Sale" section on his site and I must say, that is a nice car with all of the mods on it. His site shows that the white car that he had on the site for so long went to somebody in Ca. Anyone copping as to who bought it.

I am positive that Dennis will have absolutely no problem selling his personal T. I have personally been in this car with Dennis at the wheel, the car rides as good as it looks. Very tight car, and extremely well kept. I'm surprised he's selling it, but someone will luck out.

yup, very pleased with the car, had it for a year now and put 3000 miles on it to bring it up to 170,000 miles. paint, body, interior and engine compartment are as good as it gets and is baffling considering the miles. that gnx suspension is the real deal, launches you forward like a rocket shifting from 1st to 2nd. paid $13,500 with no regrets. toyed with the idea of selling it in favor of the 05 400hp gto but i'll probably keep it. looking forward to zaino-ing it up and showing it a bit this season... anyone know of car show info in new england?

The Bud plant in Merrimack, NH in June has a nice carshow. BOP and lots of nice stuff.

I dont know how the word "hard" got in there cause i didnt put it in there- Glad he gotr most of what he was looking for and that the buyer seems to be happy. Is dennis still selling buicks?

Dang, I just went to Kirban's site and some guy wants $70,000 for a GNX on there with 22,000 miles. He must be dreaming. Says he paid $50k for the thing and put $25k into it? Holy crap, there have been GNXs with less than 1000 miles going for under $40k in recent years. How he ended up paying $50k for the car is beyond me. I guess he put a Stage II motor in the car and various other mods adding up to $25k? Does that really raise the value of the car? It's hardly even close to original anymore. Why do that to a GNX? Throw the Stage II motor into a GN or a T.