Dennis Kirbans Personal Car For sale

Phoff

For sale....Dennis Kirbans Personal 1987 Turbo T. Hardtop with the rare dark Blue metallic paint. Interior is also dark blue....many many rare upgrades...GNX suspension,custom rims,passenger power seat and much more..email him at Denniskirban@yahoo.com.

I wen to the sight to check it out. Wow the TR sale market must be SLOW!

The cars that are on his site seem to have been there FOREVER!

I remember a couple of years back when cars were sold within a day of posting.

Dennis sells most of his cars from mid March untill September. Every year from December untill March is slow.

This is the blue car from his books? Test car #3? Sounds pretty nice... I would imagine he would really take care of his rides...

I have seen it up close at his garage. Very, very nice indeed.

With the GNX suspension and all the braces Dennis has on the car it rides like a new one.

Originally posted by DKREDT
I wen to the sight to check it out. Wow the TR sale market must be SLOW!

The cars that are on his site seem to have been there FOREVER!

I remember a couple of years back when cars were sold within a day of posting.

The TR Market is almost DEAD, have you seen what Mint 'T's Low mile are selling for lately, its almost scary. I check EBay and this site just about daily for the prices of T's, GN's are still going rather stong though, but T's and even TTA's are definatily OFF!!
Hmmmm.......

I looked also, and it is not on the site yet. They said this week, maybe this week ends Sat or Sun for them.

It's got the GNX suspension and beatiful paint. I don't know what mods the engine has but I'm sure it's up to snuff.

The car will be on our website any day. Our computer guy has all the info its just a matter of when he puts it up there...the car is still for sale.....anyone who has seen this car in person knows how clean this car is.

Pete

:D nice car, and can vouch for the gnx suspension on that car.