Deltagate II wastegate, Te-44, adjustable actuator,GTA's , lights,headers,powerplate

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Deltagate II with full spring assortment, works perfect just removed last night $125.00 shipped

Te-44 with .63 garret housing some in out play no side to side does not smoke. $300.00 SOLD !

adjustble actualtor only a few weeks old $30.00 shipped SOLD !!

RJC powerplate for stock upper $ 35.00 shipped - SOLD !!!!!!!!!!

4 GTA wheels 2 front 2 rear , black with caps, and billet specialty spacers 1.25, rims are staright could use cleaned up a bit small scratches on the edge of 2 but could be cleaned up pretty easy. 4 tires with good tread but they are dryrotted from sitting the last 3 years and should be replaced. $400.00 if you pick them up Or will dismount tires and ship with caps $450.00
anywhere in the 48 states

stock headers, with external gate flange welded in, welded and ported in the critical spots, no cracks, These too my stock longblock car 10.50's so they do work. (work with above deltagate) $300.00 shipped buy headers and the gate I will include the blow down tube and do $400.00 shipped !!

Clean set of taillights with back up lights no cracks, bright lenses $ 100.00 shipped

I will take paypal. same or next day of payment all items will ship with tracking.
glenville pa 17329

ill take the actuator and the te44 as long as the wheels havent hit and the wastegate hole is .950" or smaller

here you go.
gate.jpg