Decoding Vin # Please Help

SMOKINGV6

UDLOSE
Can anyone run this vin to tell me if its a turbo car / t type or just a regular regal. The title says 1984 regal limited. Guy thought it was a g.n. cause it has the 87 intercooled 3.8 SFI hood, rear spoiler, GN seats, & gn intercooled emblems on the fenders & a turbo 6 on the dash. It is a clone but just wondering what it was originally. RPO sticker is not in trunk, door sticker was painted over, car is currently a roller. G.M. DEALER OFFERED NO HELP AT ALL, SAID ITS TOO OLD. thanks in advance.
1g4am47a6eh452764

Regular 'ol Regal. It would have to be a T-Type to be a turbo car. Also, the 8th digit would have to be a "9" to be a turbo car in '84.

1987 was the only year any Regal could get the LC2 engine.

Yep. 84 Regal Limited with the 2V 3.8 V-6.

Better get used to blank stares from the dealer. Some of the newer electronic catalogs are not user friendly as far as 20 or maybe even 10 year old cars go. I cringed when they told me they we're going to update mine last year. I spent a whole hour just trying to find information like the VIN data base for our cars on the demo. I said no thanks I'll hang onto to our old system. Well a few months later I didn't have to worry about it when they filed Chapter 11.:rolleyes:

Thanks Fellas, I Figured As Much But At Least I Got Some Extra G.n. Parts Out Of The Deal!!