Dec1st Alky kit deal... 40% off

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
There currently is a deal on the net whereby using a promotion from Microsoft Live.com whereby they offer a 30% cashback deal and today expiring at 12 midnight is another deal whereby ....

Here's how to save up to 40% with a coupon + Microsoft Cashback:
1. Search for an item on Live Search.
2. Click the sponsored ad with the Microsoft cashback symbol You'll be taken to eBay.com.
3. Make sure the item is Buy It Now and the seller accepts PayPal. If the item is eligible,
you'll see a cashback notice on the "commit to buy" page.
4. Enter code: CSHOPEBAY2008. Pay with PayPal before midnight PT on Dec 1, 2008.

Here is a link to more information on the 30% deal.. I just had a customer buy a kit minus the 3 bar for 328 plus shipping :)

Living a Frugal Lifestyle: Up to 25% off at eBay through Microsoft Cashback Program

And..

Ebay Live Cashback now at 30%. WOOT! - SlickDeals.net Forums

Link to kit :D

eBay Motors: Alkycontrol Meth Injection Buick Grand National +3 bar (item 220322511842 end time Dec-31-08 15:59:31 PST)

Doing the 40% the 530 kit is 318 :eek:

Takes a little work.. but I guess Microsoft wants you to have the gift of Boost :wink:

Merry Christmas TB.com :wink:

Razor your the man thanks for the heads up i just got a set of k1 rods for 281.40:eek: I would of bought the alky kit but i already have one :D

40%

This was going to be a next year purchase but at that price had to pick 1 up thanks for the heads up

crap i would have bought a couple if i knew about this earlier :mad:

I sure need one myself!!! Don't know how to go about finding out about these deals, but could you let's us know a little sooner next time, please. Heck I'll throw in a phone # and you can notify me by a phone call.

It still worked. Guess because Ebay is 3 hrs behind the east coast. Got one with a 3 bar and one without. Did 2 transactions. Was only able to use the 10% code off once. Lol! I used it on the more expensive kit.

December 2, 2008

eBay
$140.99 Pending

* Date of purchase:December 2, 2008
* Purchase ID:

Your cashback reward will be deposited or sent in 59 days. You won't need to request it.
cashback ID:

Alkycontrol Methanol Injection Buick Grand National
Unit price:$469.95
cashback (%):30.00 %
Quantity:1

$140.99

December 2, 2008

eBay
$158.99 Pending

* Purchase ID:
* Go to store

January 31, 2009

(59 days left)

eBay

December 2, 2008
$158.99

* Purchase ID:
* Go to store

Alkycontrol Meth Injection Buick Grand National +3 bar
Unit price:$529.95
cashback (%):30.00 %
Quantity:1

$158.99

Guys.. thanks for the orders.. If you have trouble figuring out how to do this, call me and i'll walk you through it.

The extra 10% ended last night. Still at 30% currently ;)

I Love Bill Gates .. in a non-gay kinda way :D

Its dropped down to 25% now, but its still not bad. I've bought a few small items just to see how it works today, probably about to buy something bigger here in a bit. Thanks for the heads up Julio!

I bought a set of injectors yesterday (thanks Julio...I already own an alky kit) and tried to buy a Covercraft car cover today but it isn't working. One of those links in the first post says they don't know how long this deal will go on and it may come back at random. So I will try again tomorrow.

Just ordered one too. Thanks Julio!! I was only able to get 20% back. I wish I saw this yesterday.

Mike

Hey Julio, is this deal still good?? Can i just send you the 350 and get and AlkyKit..:biggrin: :biggrin: :confused: :biggrin: