dash noise driver side

krisking94

I have a noise coming from my dash on the driver side. It sounds almost like air leaking out or if u kept a aux cord plugged into something and the speakers are making a white noise. Hard to describe. But it's annoying me. Pretty faint noise but it's starting to drive me crazy. It seems the noise is more noticeable by the pedals but I may just be convincing myself that. Anyways idk if it's something with the speakers or I have a leak of some sort.

if it does it when the car is moving, then the speedo cable might need lube or is going bad.

try putting some grease on the hood stop in the engine compartment by windshield are(center piece)

I have a noise coming from my dash on the driver side. It sounds almost like air leaking out ... It seems the noise is more noticeable by the pedals...

There is the TCC vacuum switch at the brake pedal that may be leaking. Or the brake booster is leaking. A piece of heater hose stuck in the ear and moved around that area will help pin-point it.

RemoveBeforeFlight

There is the TCC vacuum switch at the brake pedal that may be leaking. Or the brake booster is leaking. A piece of heater hose stuck in the ear and moved around that area will help pin-point it.

RemoveBeforeFlight

THIS, BUT the switch is the cruise control cut out....

LOL, you are correct, it actually took me a minute to figure out what you were saying. The vacuum part of that switch is for the cruise, not the TCC.

RemoveBeforeFlight

No prob....just helping....

Any fix OP?