Dash cover from my 86 GN

Tom Kelly

I just replaced the dash cover in my 86 GN with a new reproduction from Kirban. Tricky with the windshield in but doable! The old one wasn't really that bad. Just two barely noticeable cracks on each end. No warping. See pics. I am offering the old one free of charge to forum members but don't really want to pack and ship. Soooo. If you would like it I am first offering to members of Northeast GN/GS club. I can drop it off at Carmel cruise next Saturday (September 9th) OR I can leave it at John Csordas' shop in Pleasantville with your name on it. If no one claims it within a week, I will come back to this thread and offer to pack and ship if someone else wants it and is willing to pay for packing and shipping. 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

I'm In Ms and if no one takes it I will for sure pay for the shipping and Thanks a lot . Keith

I'm In Ms and if no one takes it I will for sure pay for the shipping and Thanks a lot . Keith
Okay my friend. You're first in line if no one local claims it by next Saturday. It's near perfect and I hate to see it go to waste but hate to charge fellow Buick guys for replaced parts.

You have better odds of winning the lottery than someone not claiming that for free!!!

Okay my friend. You're first in line if no one local claims it by next Saturday. It's near perfect and I hate to see it go to waste but hate to charge fellow Buick guys for replaced parts.
Mine is cracked and I sure could use it , I will be happy to pay shipping if no one claims it there .

I've been working on my buddies car here he is in desperate need of a good cover. I'm gonna be at the NE Buick Regionals on the 15&16 so I will see John there. If your not shipping just give it to him to give to me! Tell him it's for Stefan he knows me very well. I know my friend Bill would greatly appreciate something he didn't have to pay for on his car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been working on my buddies car here he is in desperate need of a good cover. I'm gonna be at the NE Buick Regionals on the 15&16 so I will see John there. If your not shipping just give it to him to give to me! Tell him it's for Stefan he knows me very well. I know my friend Bill would greatly appreciate something he didn't have to pay for on his car!

Just spoke to John. He will bring it to you o the 15th/16th. Glad it will go to a new home..

Thank you so much I'll have to snap a picture with Bill when I give it to him at the event! You definitely made a Buick Bro happy! Thank you sir!

Thank you so much I'll have to snap a picture with Bill when I give it to him at the event! You definitely made a Buick Bro happy! Thank you sir!

My pleasure. I am always happy to see old parts find new homes. Just finished transferring all my wealth to John's shop for frame off restoration of underside and rebuilding engine. Paint shop this winter and I wanted to see if there were any nasty surprises under dash cover before then. Figured once I went to all the trouble might as well put a new one in. Old one is nearly perfect. Good luck at regionals.

If this is still available I'm interested thx

Dropped off dash cover with John Csordas yesterday. Good luck at Cecil

I gave it to Bill tonight after I got his car done!
31d15709b08e00ef42a81b390dd924db.jpg