Danny Bee Belt drive and accessories.

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I'm selling my Danny Bee belt drive and accessories. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just stepping back to a stock timing covers setup so I can eventually put A/C back on the car.

This is the bullet proof setup if you are running a lot of spring pressure and are worried about timing chains or gear drives. All the bracketry is custom built by me. It has evolved over the years to where it's at now. It is also still on the car, so I can't get good pictures of everything together.

$2750 for all these parts.

It includes:
-ATI 7" balancer
-Custom front mandrel drive with both a 6 rib pulley and a custom v-belt pulley All anodized black
-Custom MSD style crank trigger
-Danny Bee belt drive. It will need a cam thrust plate that can be bought from TA for $75. I'm keeping the old one on my motor.
-Peterson R4 single stage external oil pump with both drive and driven RTD pulleys and an assortment of belts. I'll include my priming tool I use whenever the car sits for long periods of time.
-Custom front accy plate with oil pump mount, crank trigger sensor mount, cam sync sensor mount
-Custom Alternator mount with pulley and belt
-CSI water pump with mount and hoses
-Custom made o-ringed water inlet fittings, no gaskets required, anozided black.

I can link to the threads where I showed building this stuff.

Here is the front drive setup with the 6 rib pulley.
20150104_124612_zpsdb399dd8.jpg

Here is the whole setup when it had a distributor on it, the distributor part of the plate has been removed. And the included alternator bracket.
null_zps86b56159.jpg

Here is about the best picture I can get of how it all is currently.
CIMG1926_zpsbff88d54.jpg

Water inlet fittings before anodizing.
CIMG1900_zpsf6678d6a.jpg

The pulleys, fittings, mandrel, cam sync bracket and some other parts after anodizing.
CIMG1921_zpsd001789d.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG1800_zps1f398c28.jpg
    CIMG1800_zps1f398c28.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 40
Here is the water pump and mounts. It's a CSR sbc pump with the elbows removed. All O-ring sealed. I have fittings, hoses made up to go between this and the belt drive.
CIMG1503_zps13ad388d.jpg

I need this setup for my stage build just wish I had the cash on hand . Bump for a bad ass custom setup

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    821 KB · Views: 30