Danko Reproductions=HORRIBLE!!!

I ordered a set from Gbodyparts as well. They look like they were in a hurry and didn't even cut them straight. Waiting for them to get painted and see if they work. I would buy brian's they look good but no more Danko!!!!!!!!

Warning on DANKO RIPOFF!!!!!!

These clowns cashed my check on April 28th and have not delivered the bumpers fillers yet. The bull**** story three weeks ago told to me by Beth was that I had to wait for six weeks to get them. Now no one answers either of the two telephone numbers, (the message boxes are full) they have listed and Beth no longer responds to my emails either. I have contacted the police in Florida and am seeking charges filed against them for criminal fraud. DO not deal with these thieves!

I ordered a set from Gbodyparts as well. They look like they were in a hurry and didn't even cut them straight. Waiting for them to get painted and see if they work. I would buy brian's they look good but no more Danko!!!!!!!!
brian is g-body

I got the fillers on and posted pics if you want to see what Danko stuff looks like. It took a bit of work to make them look good.