Danko Reproductions=HORRIBLE!!!

HeloCrewChief

Bought a set of front and rear bumper fillers from them. They charged my account on the 9th of this month. Never recieved a confirmation email or anything from them. Tried emailing them, called them twice and no response. My painter is waiting and I have no clue what to tell him. A call back would be nice. I feel like I have been ripped off. What can I do?

I payed for front and rear bumpers and fillers on the 28th of last month and the fillers showed up last friday. The bumpers are supposed to be here this week. I had no trouble contacting them on the phone. They seem to be a small (maybe one man) operation and they build to order. Based on how long it took me to get mine, yours should be coming soon.

hello people: I hope your wait is worth it. I've heard good things about them. Give your impression of there quality when the arrive.
IBBY

i got a spoiler from them back in november last year to repalce my worn one. first off it took 1month and a half to get to me. then it even wasent cut right. i will NEVER USE THEM ASS HOLE EVER AGAIN> the whorse company ever. i feel your pain several emails several phone call and nothing. **** crap company. kirban is the best.

Bought a set of front and rear bumper fillers from them. They charged my account on the 9th of this month. Never recieved a confirmation email or anything from them. Tried emailing them, called them twice and no response. My painter is waiting and I have no clue what to tell him. A call back would be nice. I feel like I have been ripped off. What can I do?

Try dropping thousands a month with them & get the same response. I have been dealin with them since 99. I had to use a UTAH cell phone # then they magically answered. " HINT" :D

They are slow

I think they make them to order so it depends how many orderd before you. Took mine almost a month too show up .but they fit well & look good .my painter was waiting too ..

I must have been lucky,I bought front and rears ,got them in a couple days,they woman on the phone was nice,and most importantly they fit great,just like a Magnum....

I bought mine from BWeavy. there was some confusion as to whether or not he had them, but apparently he did and shipped them out fairly quickly. Fit is perfect.

Time to move on

Well I will spread the word to everyone I know not to buy from them. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Not worth the savings and headache.

That is why I buy mine from Brian at G-body parts. :)

I asked if they were in stock, he said yep... I said ship them! :)

Their filler quality is hit and miss (I've got good & bad from them), I’m currently replacing a set for a friend and the corner where the cloth is lapped together had a 3” hairline crack from where not enough resin was used. The top was over trimmed, barely giving enough material to get the barrel nuts to catch. If I wouldn’t have been mid way in the job and hours into the prep & fitting, they would have went back to the vendor (Not his fault)

But worse than that is the said to be...High Qualiy Fiberglass hoods, Unfrigging Real! I don't know who is making them & don't want slam the vendor. I have filled no less than 30 air pocket holes on the top corner edges trying to get it prepped for paint. Looks like an excellent mold is being used but who ever is building them needs to slow down & insure the resin is filled in the edges. Prepping for paint is one thing but I didn’t know I’d have to rebuild the edge. One spot had a 4" section of the edge missing. I was planning on buying one.....However now I know I need to do the QA check before doing so.

That is why I buy mine from Brian at G-body parts. :)

I asked if they were in stock, he said yep... I said ship them! :)

10 sets on order estimated delivery 2 weeks.

As I'm typing this my bumper filler molds & front bumper molds just arrived. :biggrin:

10 sets on order estimated delivery 2 weeks.

As I'm typing this my bumper filler molds & front bumper molds just arrived. :biggrin:

Does that mean you will be making them yourself? If so, can you incorporate the metal piece on the top of the bumper filler, with the holes in it? Makes installation much easier.

Does that mean you will be making them yourself? If so, can you incorporate the metal piece on the top of the bumper filler, with the holes in it? Makes installation much easier.

Twice as thick & they will cover the little slot that the original fillers did. So this will eliminate the need for the steel. The mold was made to have glass cut down to where it needs to be. Installing a set now & getting pics.
Fronts are fitted & look great, they are installing the rears now.

The idea is to have them hand cut & pre drilled here. The over lap looks to be an inch on the rears.

Bumper fillers...

Just recieved them today. I wish I could say the wait and no customer service was worth it. I have to say these are the worst quality reproduction parts I have ever purchased! If you hold them up to a light, you can see right threw them in spots. Tons of air holes and even a few hairline cracks! Wish I would have spent the extra money on some NOS pieces. Best advice, pass on these. Wait for the ones gbodyparts will be selling.