Damnned Powermaster!

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
LOL... since I got the car the pump/motor was short-cycling (accumulator), and I guess that put some excess stress on the motor...

Yesterday while I was out and about, the motor stupped running... and all of the other associated things happened.

I got the car safely off the road and tapped the motor lightly with a hammer unitl it started again...

Does anyone sell the brushes for this motor? (I have some spares I can rebuild and swap if I need to)

Or... I can convert it to vacuum... but that would be too easy!

Rob I have the motor and master from my car, I changed to vac cause the acc ball went bad. So the motor only has 35k on it and was working when I took it out. If you need it lmk i'm back on days so my schedules back to normal.

Thanks for the offer Ty.

I'll probably convert the car to vacuum eventually, but the skills to troubleshoot the PM are worth taking the time to learn.

Just trying to find parts right now.

I read somewhere about someone attempting to recharge the accumulator ball with nitrogen as well. gonna pull one or two and take a look to see how feasible this actually is.

I'l leaning towards a hydroboost conversion. (too bad I unloaded the set I had... )