Damage

$1987 GN$

Neighbors are SLEEPING ?
Hi guys anyone see this thing?

Was at BG and was riding a cart when all of a sudden the phone fell to the pavement.
I was about to yell at the car behind us as a couple other people yelled before me and I was like oh crap.
As the other people yelled for the driver to stop, he hit the brakes and the tire stopped perfectly on top of the phone. **CRUNCH**
Sad to say that when the driver hit the brakes the weight of the car stopping; the suspension and soft tires it leaned forward and caused it to crush the phone.Well I thought oh such is life, called the service provider and told them what happened they said no problem just come and buy another one since external damage is not covered. I went to the nearest Nextel store ( guess what Nextel is not the main carrier in BG. It is Cingular.) OK so no biggie I walked into the store and asked them; can I get a warranty replacement. ;) The guy looks at me and says sorry it was damaged physically which is not covered. I had already figure this much. Well no biggie just buy another phone and stick the SIM in it. I bought another phone and the rep put the SIM into it.
Well guess what it came alive and wanted a activation code. (puk number) Well I had found this out earlier when I put the SIM into another persons phone. They said no problem, well after they called the techs and they told them they did not have access to the customers account. Well I called my provider while there and asked them what could be done, they said Nextel could activate it but they would have to access my account, I said that they can not access my account as they had tried. Well after all the back and forth on the phone between the two of them it was said that they could not do it. They gave me back my money, I then went to Best Buy and for 45 dollar Boost phone to have some service. Needless to say it was a bit wild as I had a bunch of incoming text messages that needed to be answered. I called my provider and had them forward all my messages to the new number till I got home and bought a replacement phone and stuck my SIM in it,
all is good.

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 220
well it looks like you need a new phone anyways. damn that thing looks out of date.

Did anybody see the over-sized golf cart run into the side of a show GN on Saturday at BG ?

O HELL NO. That person would be leaving in a wheel chair.They would also have to surgically remove my boot out of there ass if they hit my car.

It was one of those way over-sized carts........a kid of maybe 15 or 16 was driving it. Somebody hollered at him and when he turned his head to see who it was.....BAM. He hit the car at about the quarter window area. Those carts have a specific name but I can't remember what it is at the moment.

i know which ones your talking about. i rented one when i was down in corpis christie on the beach