cuda

Nice....the half black some green core support...is that how they came factory? Or is it going to be finished off in one color?

That is how they came sloppy overspray and all. No body color through the grill line of sight:cool: didn't have the heart to overspray the rally stripes on my Z/28 resto...taped them off clean...always getting flack for that one:biggrin:

That is how they came sloppy overspray and all. No body color through the grill line of sight:cool: didn't have the heart to overspray the rally stripes on my Z/28 resto...taped them off clean...always getting flack for that one:biggrin:

Yeah, a buddy of mine did a hemi charger and did it as 100% as possible. Had some rubber stamps made to reproduce the stamp marks on some of the under dash components, etc. He even did the stamp where it slid about 1/4" and mushed the stamping. Overspray underneath like it was from the factory, etc. Think he had about $18k in paint!

Keep the pics coming! That is an absolutely bad ass ride, sir. I'd consider off-ing people I like to get my hands on a 71 Cuda.

One day.... Oh yes, one day.... I shall have one!

Keep the pics coming! That is an absolutely bad ass ride, sir. I'd consider off-ing people I like to get my hands on a 71 Cuda.

One day.... Oh yes, one day.... I shall have one!

Hell, I would consider off-ing family...
VERY bad ass ride indeed.

Bryan