latest pics from the resto :cool:

Attachments

• limelight.jpg
    limelight.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 773
  • limelight 2.jpg
    limelight 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 795
What year is that? Original motor or something else? Very nice car. You have some serious money invested. I am thinking about doing a 72 Cuda 340 six pack one owner car. The '72 body is rough but everything is there. What's it worth? I am not a Mopar guy but might invest in the '72.

1971 cuda' , my favorite year. Very nice restoration! Is that a 440 with E-heads lurking under the hood?

yup it's a 71 VOA (440 six pack pistol grip 4 spd) I took out the original engine and built a new indy cylinder head 512 cu inch stroker...with of course the aluminum Indy heads. 72 model year is not as collectible as 70/71 but if done right still look bad azz. Money wise every car stands on its own and the trick is to find the right buyer with the funds. Never are they an investment!!

yup it's a 71 VOA (440 six pack pistol grip 4 spd) I took out the original engine and built a new indy cylinder head 512 cu inch stroker...with of course the aluminum Indy heads. 72 model year is not as collectible as 70/71 but if done right still look bad azz. Money wise every car stands on its own and the trick is to find the right buyer with the funds. Never are they an investment!!

Agreed!

It looks very nice indeed! What color is the interior going to be? My first brand new car was a 1969 Dart Swinger 340....have owned 10+ Darts since then!
steve

Colors are staying all original... limelight w/ black guts, billboards, shaker bubble and wing .:cool:

Earlier in the resto

Also one of the 440/6 roadrunner

Attachments

• IMGP2260.jpg
    IMGP2260.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_4896.jpg
    IMG_4896.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_4913.jpg
    IMG_4913.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_5305.jpg
    IMG_5305.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_5305.jpg
    IMG_5305.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 651
Nice Road Runner too! In addition to the 6 Darts I still have, I've got a '70 Road Runner coupe in alpine white, 383 auto car, still needs to be restored. I picked up an air grabber hood 15 years ago before I had found the coupe that I always wanted! What else you got hidden away?
steve

Sweet Rides. Looking forward to more pics. No pics of it , but I had a 1969 Plymouth GTX. I stumbled upon it at work because a guy needed money real bad. It was a 440 Super Commando with the Super Trac Pack. 375 horse and 4 wheel drum brakes=scary but fun. I had a for sale sign on it in my front yard and I sold it in like 1 hour to a cash buyer. You Mopar guys can sniff em from a mile away.

Sublime Cuda...very nice and an original V code car....your brave sticking the crate motor in :D One day I will get my Purple V Code done myself, got almost the same package in a '70. Post up pics when she is done, looks like ur doing a beautiful job!

Mopar

Thanks for all the positive comments! The Cuda is actually much greener in person. The color is April green or Limelight. Sublime is a much more yellow color similar to how it appears in the web pics.... With the Greenest being Sassy Grass or Go Green. My freind has a Fc7 plum crazy 70' 440/6 with 20k original miles and only wants 125k for her.:eek: Remember... Don't ignore em' restore em'

Thanks for all the positive comments! The Cuda is actually much greener in person. The color is April green or Limelight. Sublime is a much more yellow color similar to how it appears in the web pics.... With the Greenest being Sassy Grass or Go Green. My freind has a Fc7 plum crazy 70' 440/6 with 20k original miles and only wants 125k for her. Remember... Don't ignore em' restore em'

That's what mine is...FC7 w/ a white interior, Supertrack pack car with 68k original miles, she is just stripped ready for some fairly minor bodywork and paint. Hopefully in the next few years she will look like yours :D Car has been in my family since '76 and off the road since 1980 so it's time! My father is the 2nd owner, i just bought him out of it...he's content w/ his 71' Challenger convetible and don't want to deal w/ the 4 speed anymore.