CT tragedy 27 dead. this is absolutely horrible

Truely tragic. Just dont know what changed in the culture over the last twenty years........

How many Pieces Of SHIT are we going to have to talk about this year?? When will these sick idiots reailize if your depressed and want a way out go somewhere private and swallow a bullet. Sorry but Im pissed, a F#$*in Elementary school.
I cant wait to go home and hug my children tonight.

So sad, condolences to all the families. Please everyone, lets not turn this thread into a political debate, just sympathy and condolences to the families of those children. Let the discussion on wackos and guns go to the Political forum.

Sad day in CT.:( Story is still developing. Looks like he killed his mother who was a teacher at the school. Killed the kids in her kindergarten class. Guy went to Quinnipiac University in Hamden.

Sad day in CT.:( Story is still developing. Looks like he killed his mother who was a teacher at the school. Killed the kids in her kindergarten class. Guy went to Quinnipiac University in Hamden.

I can't help but think about how tragic this is. With by younger doughter in kindergarten class, same as most of the defenseless kids who lost there lives. Kids at this age are so much fun and full of positive energy and completly inocent.

I hope the parents can find the strength to cope.....

Allan G.

His Facebook page is still up. Ryan Lanza is his name. Sort of weird though as there were postings from "him" within the past hour. Info on page matches up with what they are saying on the news. Feel sorry for other people with the same name on Facebook as people are leaving comments on the wrong page

Dirtbag apparently killed his father who lived in NJ as well. Brother might be involved too. More people missing too.

Don't know how parents can cope with something like this.

My heart & prayers go out to the family & friends of the victims it's sad James knows I drive a truck thru ct I deliver to the shoprite grade a in that town ;(

How many Pieces Of SHIT are we going to have to talk about this year?? When will these sick idiots reailize if your depressed and want a way out go somewhere private and swallow a bullet. Sorry but Im pissed, a F#$*in Elementary school.
I cant wait to go home and hug my children tonight.
I doubt most these killing spree people are depressed. Most depressed people have a lot of empathy, something these people clearly lack.

Just read about this and my heart sank. I have a first-grader and a kindergartener in school right now. I can't imagine - it's truly tragic for those parents. I'm glad that vicious fiend has already gone to meet his maker, but it's a shame that he was sent there by his own hand.

What a very depressing day. I live/work about 30 minutes from the school. Our prayers and condolences go out to all the victims families. I already know of one person through my job who lost his 5 year old son, and with CT being such a small state, news like this wont be uncommon.
The truly sad part is, theres MANY more victims then the 27 killed, especially the lives of those children who witnessed the tragedy...

Truly sickening and heart breaking. My prayers go out to the families. What a sad, sad day. :(

Peter

My wife is a kindergarten teacher and my daughter is a kindergartner! Sickening to even think that a human being could do this.