CRY o2

T-Type85David

Well i know most use/have/using ALKY/NOS or what have you. Has anyone here used Cryo2?? Reason why i ask is if nobody has i would love to be the 1st to buy a KIT and let everyone know if its any good. JUST A THOUGH;) What do you guys think of that product? even if you haven't used it, feedback , Thanks

Well i know most use/have/using ALKY/NOS or what have you. Has anyone here used Cryo2?? Reason why i ask is if nobody has i would love to be the 1st to buy a KIT and let everyone know if its any good. JUST A THOUGH;) What do you guys think of that product? even if you haven't used it, feedback , Thanks

propane injection is a better bet. propane not only cools the intake charge but it is a 110 octane fuel as well.

Really??I never new this, well i know cars use propane but didn't know we could;) How n what does one do to run on propane?? WEll along side the cryo2, i also wanted to ask, is anybody running a fuel cooler?? 2 me i would think it would help cool the intake charge/temp etc n help a HA. Tho im sure it would need to be in a good area or along with a fan or some kind. Again just a thought here n there. I'm getting into ideas of stayn a TRUE HA and going a different route for HAs. I believe in our HAs (read another post) Really got me thinking. WE are making our cars MOVE, not to many vendors,fans,parts etc,WE are making the know how, the mods, time&money etc..:cool: That's a very cool thing:D if you think about it. We know it cost damn near x2 as much but still we stay HA. We know damn well we could reclock the turbo n go IC or WTA IC and gain alot but we don't we must know whats the fastest a HA can go:D

i have one of the old jay carter / only-good-stuff.com pro-pain propane injection kits.

you can search for my posts on this kit. i never got a chance to get good numbers because my car has serious electrical problems that i still cant track down (which is why its in the garage waiting on me to want to fix it again) but i was able to safely run 28psi with a turbonetics stage3 cheetah.

you can see pictures of the kit here:
http://turbosix.net/mods/propane/

its a small tank, a huge regulator & solenoid, some braided stainless and a nitrous jet.

its controlled by a simple control box that has a boost sensing switch and a solenoid controller that controls the duty cycle of the solenoid (similar to how fuel injectors are fired)

very simple. it is a bit of an art to tune... though once you get it down you can run absolutely insane boost levels on 93 octane gas.

you can still find used kits popping up once in awhile. the two popular ones were mine (~$600 new) and the import power online propane kit (~$350 new, IIRC). new kits are still being made and sold for the diesel turbo community and could be easily adapted to our use with a little innovation.

good luck.