Cruz missile is BACK!!!!!

There's a rumor flying around "certain circles" that he ran a new personal best this past weekend. Not sure of the exact numbers, but from what I am hearing he is running deep in the eights without much effort :eek:

There's a rumor flying around "certain circles" that he ran a new personal best this past weekend. Not sure of the exact numbers, but from what I am hearing he is running deep in the eights without much effort :eek:

You Lie! :D

My buddy was at PBIR last Friday night and Don Cruz ran 8.13@170!!:biggrin: Cal was there tuning and maybe he will chime in with more info. Wish I had seen that, it's my home track but I'm in Mexico:mad: Next time.

Most of the orgs are going to sportsman ladders to get rid of alot of 1st round bye's if the class doesn't have close to a 16 car field.

It still sucks though. Qualifying #1 usually isn't an advantage on those ladders.

It was nice to see Don running the 275 class.

Yeah but if someone knew how to do the Ladder the right way you could get all ur byes out in Rd. 1. You don't see NHRA running sportsman ladders on heads up classes. To Qual #1 you should get SOME benefit from it.

Yeah but if someone knew how to do the Ladder the right way you could get all ur byes out in Rd. 1. You don't see NHRA running sportsman ladders on heads up classes. To Qual #1 you should get SOME benefit from it.

Yep. That's the issue. None of them want to take the time to work the ladder out themselves. They want to plug it in a computer and let it handle it.

This past weekend we ran on a pro-ladder and had a lot of byes 1st round. As a racer I like them. You are rewarded for your good qualifying position if there aren't 16 cars.