Cruise ins near Cape Coral?

TWISTER

Just wondering if there are any cruise ins or shows this week in the area I could go to? Last year I got lucky and the family vacation was the same week as the Buicks at Old Town but so far I have not found anything local to Cape Coral. I will be int he area from Jan, 20th -26th if anyone knows of something please let me know. I also have 2 toddlers looking for a fun thing to do but we were spoiled in the Orlando area last time. Not much here to do. Thanks, Marty

Hey Marty,

I live in Cape Coral. Sorry I did not see your post earlier. For the next time you are in town, there is a car show at Foster's Grille once a week. I think that is on Wednesday of each week, it starts at 5 PM or 5:30. It seems to be pretty well attended.

Right, there's not much to do here, I agree. There is Sun Splash which might be fun for the kids.

Paul Lohr

Hey Marty,

I live in Cape Coral. Sorry I did not see your post earlier. For the next time you are in town, there is a car show at Foster's Grille once a week. I think that is on Wednesday of each week, it starts at 5 PM or 5:30. It seems to be pretty well attended.

Right, there's not much to do here, I agree. There is Sun Splash which might be fun for the kids.

Paul Lohr

Hey Paul,

My father and I have a 87 Grand National. He just took it out this weekend and jumped on it and motor made weird noise and harmonic balancer is all out of wack now and leaking oil. Do you know anyone local that is good with these cars?

Hi Marty,
The only person I would send someone to does not specialize in GNs. I worked in a shop with him until he bought his own shop. His combination of experience, knowledge, and honesty has me sending people to him. His shop is very plain and he is a one man operation. Be glad to give you his contact information if you like.

I don't know anyone who specializes in GNs within our area.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

God bless,
Paul Lohr

Sorry, I did not realize you were not the same person who posted the first time. You must not be Marty.

I guess the issue could be your front seal, maybe a broken crank hub (damper), or loose crank bolt. Let me know if I can help.

Paul Lohr

I live in NC but I have a house down on the canal in Cape Coral that we will visit a couple of times this year. Last year I dropped my boat off down there,this year I might bring one of the GN's down to cruise.