Spring Has Arrived & Time To Blow The Dust Off....

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Well, it has been a long, cold, wet, winter! It appears to have ended last week-end. Finally took my "T" out for a cruise & thoroughly enjoyed the time behind the wheel. There is a nice tight & winding old highway in my back yard that runs through some of the most scenic country in this area. The traffic was slow around the hiking trail heads & I had to just cruise it. Once I passed the last of the bottlenecks I was able to get into it some. That good ole boost kicked in & left a bit of tire smoke behind. I hit the freeway & ran her up until the next little town. Stopped there for some lunch & a bit of sightseeing/picture taking. Here are a few pics.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
It was a nice run & a great day! I received several compliments about my car. One guy even asked if it was a Buick.

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Please excuse the several dead bugs splattered on the front. ;)

The End.

Please excuse the several dead bugs splattered on the front. ;)

The End.
Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait til I'm able to have my first spring cruise! We have some nice areas just like this north of New York City.

New York City ?!?!

I don't think our winters are as bad as yours. Just a lot of rain, wind & gray sky. Sometimes it snows, but it usually melts in a day to a week. No salt on the roads. The road crew uses chipped rock instead.

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

New York City ?!?!

I don't think our winters are as bad as yours. Just a lot of rain, wind & gray sky. Sometimes it snows, but it usually melts in a day to a week. No salt on the roads. The road crew uses chipped rock instead.

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.
Looks like next weekend! But it may be a week or 2 before things get green enough to start getting pretty again. I can't wait!