cross member

three turbos

NUNLKME
Im looking for a good clean cross member, I expect to have to repaint however i dont want something with a bunch of decay. Thanks Eric

just so you know 3 spd and 4 spd are diffrent !!! also the other type of g body ones are diffrent than the buick ones as well

Really even like the monte carlo ss ones are different? they had the same transmission

buick was the only one with the rubber isolator pads where it bolts to the frame the rest bolt directly to the frame. i did try to bolt one in once and it didnt go to smooth for some reason which i cant remember

That was a v6 thing now that I think of it all of the 4.3 v6 cars with the 200r4 had the isolator pads your talking about.

That was a v6 thing now that I think of it all of the 4.3 v6 cars with the 200r4 had the isolator pads your talking about.

i have had around 60 of the 84-87 buicks and every one of them had the rubber isolator pads didnt matter if it was a NA V6 turbo V6 or a NA V8 they all had the rubber pads.

i have had 8 85-87 442's and cutlass's and they all did not have any rubber pads.

4 85-87 monte ss's and none had the rubber pads either.

442's /montes/ and regular regals all could of had the 200r4

TTA owner u r exactly right i found this info out a little to late, a guy had one close to me from a monte with a 200 in it so i picked it up and lo and behold it is different, lucky for me he being cool about it and taking it back and giving a refund to me. I guess I should have checked my post before leaving this morning. It was only 25 min. away oh well.Lesson learned

Still looking for a clean one ,oilman where r u???

I know where you can get one in batavia ..lol ..im waiting on 1bad85gn or his brother underdoggn too call me back ..

Id rather walk through a lions den with pork chop pants on then go to batavia there funny man!!! Keep me in the loop I will wait to here from you,give a call if ya want later,Eric

I was in my office store room today and found 2 gta rears , black gn bumper ,and some wire harness cover . I'll sell em cheap ..lol