Critter Attack

slick6732

Ok, so I was on the way to work this morning about 5:30 a.m. and over a hill in the middle of the road is a possom! There was no way to get out of this crazy things way, so when I went over him he decided to chew off my intercooler scoop, what it did to him is beyond me. So my question is, what type of intercooler is this? I think it is a mease but unsure. Where can I purchase a new scoop? I have posted a few pictures so that maybe someone can lead me in the right direction! I apologize for the terrible pictures in advance, they are from my junk phone, that was attacked by a rabid squirrel last week.... Thanks

Attachments

• 0515021742.jpg
    0515021742.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 0515021739a.jpg
    0515021739a.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 197
  • 0515021741.jpg
    0515021741.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 196
Thanks, the one from gn1 is close but mine was adjustable. May have to do some fabricating if I cant find a peplacement!

No, thought for sure when I went back he would be headless, but he was gone!! funny thing is I could not find the bottom piece of my scoop either. I think he took it for a trophy!!

If you e-mail me the dimensions of the scoop, I may have one that will fit if it is a Mease unit.

I received these years ago from him, and still waiting for the intercoolers? :(

No, thought for sure when I went back he would be headless, but he was gone!! funny thing is I could not find the bottom piece of my scoop either. I think he took it for a trophy!!
he s probably got the nicest house in the freakin forrest now lol

he probably stole some parts off a honda and they probably didnt do the job so he had to go looking for some quality parts ;)

Honda's are good quality, I own an Accord. It's my day-ree drive-ah.

I am thinkin', however, that one o' them coffee can muff-rahs might just make a good tree chimmney.......................chim, chim cha-roo.........:D

i almost hit one a week ago on my way to go turkey hunting in my TB almost locked the brakes up to avoid it,....yes i took my Buick to go hunting