Crank sensor bracket availability?

basherbob

Anyone else having trouble getting Crank sensors brackets?

Car has been on jack stands for over 2 weeks waiting for a Crank Sensor bracket from Caspers. They tell me that they are on back order from GM and no one can get them. They have the sensor but not the bracket

Anyone know where I might find one?

Ebay. Think GBody has them also. Call some of the vendors on here. Bet most of them have them. Evil Bay if all else fails.

when you buy a new crank sensor don't they come with the bracket??

i bought 2 in the past and both came with brackets.i think they were about $35 at the local parts store.

from what i understand from when the cars were new to now somewhere along the way they redesigned the sensor/bracket so that is why they sell the sensor with a new bracket.

Anyone else having trouble getting Crank sensors brackets?

Car has been on jack stands for over 2 weeks waiting for a Crank Sensor bracket from Caspers. They tell me that they are on back order from GM and no one can get them. They have the sensor but not the bracket

Anyone know where I might find one?

I have one here if you want it.

Just pay for the postage,i have a bubble mailer to mail it in so it shouldn't be more than a couple of bucks.

If you want it let me know and i'll send it out right away so you can receive it faster and you can send me the money to cover the postage.

John :smile:

I know rockauto.com has them in stock. their pretty good for oem parts. good prices and quick shipping.

I know rockauto.com has them in stock. their pretty good for oem parts. good prices and quick shipping.

X 2 rockauto.com is a good source for parts that you can't get local for one reason or another. Their prices and shipping charges are pretty low and they ship fast.

John :smile: