crank and cam sensor

hammer1918

does anybody know of a way to check the crank and cam sensors to tell if they are bad. I didnt know if theres a way to ohm them out or something along those lines.

They either work or they don't. Lol the cam sensors can get play in them up and down and the bronze bushings can go bad,I have never seen that but it's possible. What is the problem with your car?

I saw Richard Clark check my cam and crank sensor with a caspers cam sensor setting tool the one with the led light , plugged it in to the sensor and took a screw driver and run across the window of the sensor and the lite came on the tester , he said the sensors were working .

the problem with my car is ive lost spark and fuel. I was told that both of those could cause this problem.

the problem with my car is ive lost spark and fuel. I was told that both of those could cause this problem
yes it can but I am like William , both going out at 1 time is slim and none , have you tried a another coil and module yet ?

You have no fuel pressure or you have no injector pulse? Also when it cranks can you see any rpm on the factory LED tachometer?

Does the ecm have power? Turn the key on and see if the check engine light comes on. Might want to check fusible links near the starter and the orange ecm power wire off the battery

i done some research and if you go to tomco-inc you can buy from them direct and a replacement cam sensor cap is 50 bucks from them. the salesman told me they dont really sale anywhere but off the internet.