CPT65 Ballbearing turbo FS

galoush

HWY2HELL
For sale CPT65 Ball bearing turbo for sale About 2 years old With at most 5k miles on it . 61mm wheel with P trim exhaust .63 housing on the exh and 2.5 polished Comp housing . Exh housing has been ported for ATR 3 DP with Racegate . $ 850 Shipped Have pics .Note : I AM USING THE SPECIAL FITTING THE OIL LINE GOES INTO . YOU WILL NEED TO GET ONE FROM TURBONETICS . NO IDEA OF THE COST , just upgraded to 70 GTQ Please e mail me direct if interested Galoush@hotmail.com

Still have this turbo , taking reasonable offers.............. see above for details .

Thats a good price for a $1400+ turbo brand new. Usually don't see used ball bearing turbos for less than 1000.
:cool:

Ive sold alot of parts over the years for a real good price . Hey $ in my pocket is better than a part sitting in a box for years :rolleyes: And it may make someones day too .

Turbo is still for sale , problem with most applications is the Turbine housing WG hole is ported for a Racegate , this will NOT work with a flapper WG . ive sent many e mails , pics and even had long phone calls regarding this turbo for sale , not to be rude but if you are toying with the idea dont contact me unless you are SERIOUS about buying it , ill consider any offer over $750 and thats shipped all you need is a $27 oil fitting from turbonetics and its ready to run , worked perfectly when removed but i dont need a turbo sitting in a box .

Would this work with an ATR external gate?

I just reread your add. :biggrin: But I assume this would work with an ATR DP and ATR gate?

Sweet6 said:
Would this work with an ATR external gate?

I just reread your add. :biggrin: But I assume this would work with an ATR DP and ATR gate?

That is what I am running it with and it works like a champ.

For anyone interested, I have this same turbo with a 3000 stall PTS 9x11. This thing spools FAST!!!!