Couple things...

King Monza

a.k.a. Mr. Clark
First off, it was nice meeting Mr. TurboLou at Fuddruckers. You really are taller than me!!! I didn't think there was a taller Buick driver than me out there!!!! Also, I enjoyed our laugh about our "mutual friend" up north.

Secondly, an more importantly, HUGE thanks go out to Geisens Auto Upholstery! Don really knows his stuff! My headliner was literally held up by thumb tacks for the past year. Don fixed the board and replaced the liner for a great price! While working on the liner he went above and beyond and fixed my sun visors which would sag a bit. I didn't even realize they were sagging b/c the cloth sagged so bad. The car's interior feels brand new (from the shoulders up at least) and for the first time ever I was able to open my astroroof on a "spirited" drive back up the 405. As soon as I can find some new grey/blue WE4 seat covers I will be bringing the car in for some more work! My only complaint, Don said that the work would be done around 4pm, and he finished at 1pm with all of the extra work completed! He does amazing work really fast at a great price. I would definitely recommend anyone Don over any mail order PVC stuff. I will be putting pics up soon!

The headliner pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3095.jpg
    IMG_3095.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3096.jpg
    IMG_3096.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3097.jpg
    IMG_3097.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3098.jpg
    IMG_3098.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 101

First off, it was nice meeting Mr. TurboLou at Fuddruckers. You really are taller than me!!! I didn't think there was a taller Buick driver than me out there!!!! Also, I enjoyed our laugh about our "mutual friend" up north.

Secondly, an more importantly, HUGE thanks go out to Geisens Auto Upholstery! Don really knows his stuff! My headliner was literally held up by thumb tacks for the past year. Don fixed the board and replaced the liner for a great price! While working on the liner he went above and beyond and fixed my sun visors which would sag a bit. I didn't even realize they were sagging b/c the cloth sagged so bad. The car's interior feels brand new (from the shoulders up at least) and for the first time ever I was able to open my astroroof on a "spirited" drive back up the 405. As soon as I can find some new grey/blue WE4 seat covers I will be bringing the car in for some more work! My only complaint, Don said that the work would be done around 4pm, and he finished at 1pm with all of the extra work completed! He does amazing work really fast at a great price. I would definitely recommend anyone Don over any mail order PVC stuff. I will be putting pics up soon!

Thanks & same here, Don Giesen & I go back many years. He is one of the best in the business & a nice person to deal with for auto upholstery.

Nice work, but where's your moonroof sliding shade?

The guy who had the car before me tried to remove it and literally ended up breaking it in half. I haven't been able to locate one so I just roll around with a warm interior on those bright/sunny days.