Couple photos of my car from Lights Out 5

Dusty Bradford

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1393725089.964323.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1393725106.061997.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Dusty your car looks amazing !!
How did you do there?

Bryan

Thanks. We only made 2 passes in 5 days. I fought converter issues Wed and Thursday morning before I pulled it and changed stators at the track. It finally spooled pretty good but I just made the swap to the 275 tire. 1st pass it spun. 2nd pass I went very conservative to make sure it went down the track. It went 4.82 at 156. Saturday morning we found why the converter was tight.....#6 hole was full of water. We skipped last round of qualifying to change the head gasket. It was all buttoned up for 1st rd of racing but we never got the call. Track curfew bit us Sat night and the rain came Sunday so we came home. Since then #6 has water in it again so I'm pulling it down suspecting a cracked head. New car bugs.....

4.82 with water in the cylinder ???
S.O.B. !!!!!!
Well done.......
Cant wait to see what she has in her.

Bryan

Bring that thing down here for the Texas Buick Nationals Dusty.;) You've got 28 days to make it.(y)

Car looks great! Sucks about the motor though. My friend from North Carolina, Eric Autry, was in your class but evidently had big issues. He was way off the pace and didnt qualify.

Bring that thing down here for the Texas Buick Nationals Dusty.;) You've got 28 days to make it.(y)

We have 2 275 tire races coming up here real soon too. I'm trying to get it sealed up by then. I'll look into the Buick race to see what classes there is.

We have 2 275 tire races coming up here real soon too. I'm trying to get it sealed up by then. I'll look into the Buick race to see what classes there is.

Holly springs and what other dusty.

My GOD! That's beautiful! Absolutley nasty, menacing! Woo! I'd LOVE to drive that thing, just down my street. Real professional racing machine there, Dusty. Man, I'm so envious. Guess it's time to sell my Yugo.:cry:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sweet pic Dusty youre ride is badass.when makin the power youre making with a big block turbo car. to get her to hook with a 275 is a task to say the leased.the secret lies in the tune, suspension and countless passes but that's where all the fun begins. good luck with her. this aint youre first rodeo.

Dusty, absolutely beautiful car.

What rims are you running front and back?

They are the Weld V series in polished. Front is a spindle mount using TRZ spindles and Baer brakes. Rear is a 15x11 with 6inch bs. I had the spindles built to push the wheels out near the stock track width.

My GOD! That's beautiful! Absolutley nasty, menacing! Woo! I'd LOVE to drive that thing, just down my street. Real professional racing machine there, Dusty. Man, I'm so envious. Guess it's time to sell my Yugo.:cry:

Bruce '87 Grand National
You really have a Yugo? Is it for sale?