couple of pics of my T-type

CJ's6

Finally got it painted and new wheels!!!!!

Attachments

• Buick 006.jpg
    Buick 006.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 582
  • Buick 010.jpg
    Buick 010.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 582
  • Buick 012.jpg
    Buick 012.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 579
Looks horrible!! I don't want that thing making your neighborhood look like a slum, so I'm gonna do you a favor. I'll go ahead and take that off your hands and try to fix it up some...no no...you don't need to pay me for this...I will even spring for shipping. My pleasure to help out another TB.com member. ;)

Awesome paint! Looks great. Love the white TR's and those rims work really well with it.

Crisp White T's are hard to beat..... Looks great.... did you run it on the PowerTour??? if so, which one?

Thanks for the compliments. Did not do the power tour, got that plate when the tour came thru my city.

Wow!!!
Really Nice!
And The Wheels you chose really set off well with the White & Chrome on the rest of the Car!!

Thank You. I thought about the anodized black centers but decided on all polished instead.

how much was the paint job...it looks really nice. I got a 87 that needs to be repainted so im looking for a good paint job under 2,000.

how much was the paint job...it looks really nice. I got a 87 that needs to be repainted so im looking for a good paint job under 2,000.[/QUOT

Not going to happen. Places will tell you 2,000 to 3,000 and then you go pick it up and its 6,000:eek: I dont know about black but the color of my car is garrnet red and its $800 just for paint the epoxy primer was $600. Im sure there are cheaper paints out there. You get what what you pay for. Then when they find the rust the sky is the limit:eek:

The tint is 27%. I think the pics made it look a little darker. I still have the older tint on the back window which is 20%.

As for the pain job, my car had to be taken down to the metal, which made it more expensive. Doors, windows, trunk lid, and hood were all taken off. The whole job was around 6,000. That does not include anything extra, like carpet, headliner, taillights, and any other part. Once you start it's easy to get carried away with extras.

paint job

i paint for a living and thats a good deal $6000.special down to bare metal.hopefully he used good products like ppg,dupont ect.Car looks great in the picts.i will be painting my gn in two months then i will post some picts.:biggrin:

IMO, Black/ white/ chrome will never go out of style, and look great together. Congrats.

Now comes the hard part. You've got to keep it looking that good.:D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

looks mean and serious

Something that nice would scare the sh%% out of me at a light.