Could this Regal be any stoopider?

That says "Hauser" to me.
Why are you selling it under an alias?

I think the explanation for that is (gold jewelry on)"Its pimped out dawg"....then my 'posse' (all of whom have gold capped teeth) chime in w/ "Werd up" and "Damn straight" and "Word to your mother."......nuff said:p

Originally posted by krom
That says "Hauser" to me.
Why are you selling it under an alias?

Dammit!!!!!! Someone always figgers it out! :p

I tellz ya, there's more velvet in that car than an Elvis museum!

There's no accounting for taste...

Yo! That is mad tight!

What is that device where the steering wheel should be? It looks like a bathroom scale.:eek: :p

Good Gawd! For a sec there I thought that someone had actually bid it up to 7k!

holy ****in **** is taht gay

y the **** would u do that i think i could sleep in it?but y would u do that to a car 442 u thought my turbo 455 was bad think again hahahahaha that car is ghetto fabtabulous

y the **** would u do that i think i could sleep in it?but y would u do that to a car 442 u thought my turbo 455 was bad think again hahahahaha that car is ghetto fabtabulous

uhhhh, that cars not mine:confused:

Hmmm....Hauser....Hmmmm

When we went to the "Bat Cave" to pick up my TTA, There WAS a car under a cover in the next space that he didn't want to uncover....:eek: ....Maybe it IS Doug under an ailias ;)

As far as taking my living room along for the ride, I use a motorhome for that....That way, I have my own bathroom along too :cool:

its got a 6 banger in it, lets hope it wasnt a T type, turbo T, or a GN at one time... i can only hope it wasnt, but it dosent have the hood....

-neil