correct power steering pump replacement

PRSRIZD_V6

What is the correct powersteering pump for our cars? I bought one from carquest, but I dont think its the right pump, the inlet tube is different and I'm worried it wont fit. Does anyone know how to get the exact same one?

see in the video @ 9:15

Cardone 20-877

That one you have might be for a Corvette or Camaro. The GN pump will also be reverse flow (runs counter clockwise)

Lee Manufacturing in CA will rebuild your pump and install AN fittings for $130. A Cardone unit will work fine too.

PN 20-877 as mentioned above. It will have an R stamped on it for Reverse rotation. Coupon code TRT30

Attachments

• 1422887395964.jpg
    1422887395964.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 170
well that appears to be the same as the one I have. I guess I'll mock it up with the A/C compressor and see if it clears. I wonder how I ended up with this one with the weird inlet tube, it still has the factory sticker on it.

What is the correct powersteering pump for our cars? I bought one from carquest, but I dont think its the right pump, the inlet tube is different and I'm worried it wont fit. Does anyone know how to get the exact same one?

see in the video @ 9:15

Hi guys,
Its either #20-877 if you have a CCW rotation pump.
If you need a CW rotation pump the part number is #20-874.

the one you have in the video the new one is the same one i have on mine im working on replacing it since it just went out and as far as i know its the original pump

Not trying to hijack the thread but does anyone know of a somewhat reasonably priced aftermarket power steering pump for our cars that may handle the extra load of the hudroboost conversion. I'm getting some whining and frothy fluid after warm up.

Buddy there is few threads on how to stop the whine,and get rid of the froth. I remember reading them from people who made the switch.