Cop Car Kill

TheGovernment

I was out and about tonight and just happened to see a buddy of mine (who is a cop) and his partner roll up on my and pull me over as a joke (It's Sunday cruse night, it's insane here) His partner comes up to the window and give me the business but my buddy come soon after to laugh at me lol :p
So we start talking and he's "sure" his ford highway interceptor can take me at any speed. I laugh and agree to a race. It's was pretty ugly, rolling 40mph start, 20mph start, dead stop. I just tore him a new one. If some by stander just happened to see this, man that would ahve been funny to see the look on someones face hehehehe. Needless to say, if I ever have to outrun the cops in the T, it's "should" be easy :biggrin:

Im pretty sure the Charger would have been much better competition. especially on the top end. the interceptor is a pretty slow car. where was ur GoPro camera?:cool: A fully weighted interceptor weights about 4500 lbs.:eek:

Well duh!! LOL I know it wasn't fair, that's what makes it funny! They both were so sure they'd beat me. Also we don't have any of the Charger cars here. I've been in a R/T i'm sure it would give me a spanking at the top end for sure. They can move

yea some cops really do think the interceptor is fast for some reason. its usually the ones that have never been for a ride in a TR:biggrin: I think they just wanted to see a GN in action.:cool: I know I would:)

I have to agree most cops don’t have a clue about cars with power, but in my town the chief had a GN, an officer has one and I believe another has a t-type. I don’t get picked on but they all know me, lol :D

You can never outrun the radio...running over a spike belt will make short work of the DR's!!! :biggrin:

Brett explain to me why half my customers are cops that seem to love these cars

One of my customers, a Florida Trooper (I'm an A/C contractor) wants to drive my T. Not.

Mikey

Im pretty sure the Charger would have been much better competition. especially on the top end. the interceptor is a pretty slow car. where was ur GoPro camera?:cool: A fully weighted interceptor weights about 4500 lbs.:eek:

i can't say who of course,but as local sherriffs' charger was murdered by my T...lol....top end ,take off however he wanted it ...:cool: they just bought a couple of them....their heads were pretty big untill they saw what my old school v6 could do:eek: ...haha

LOL, reminds me of my Mom telling me she whipped a State Trooper in her Camaro SS from a stop light. She worked for the OHP and knew the trooper.