coolant leak a timing cover bolt

DGC

Sorry to bother the forum, but I have not been able to relocate the thread regarding which timing cover bolts are open to the coolant jacket. So, I have a slight coolant leak at the bolt that is on the passenger's side of the cover. This bolt is through the jacket and is in contact with coolant. The leak is small, but needs to be corrected. My recollection from very early posts ( from another buick forum that existed ~ 10 years ago ) offered a solution for closing this leak, but I cannot find the posts or printouts. I have tried permatex high temp gasket maker, without success. I'm thinking that a fiber washer on the bolt might work. But time and heat would most likely result in a crack. Or an arp bolt with a broad base.
If anyone has a solution that worked for them, please share.

Thanks,
DGC

note the rebuild was done professionally/locally and car has yet to see the road.

Drain coolant, remove bolt, spray brake cleaner in hole to clean residual, coolant, oils, etc out of threads, clean bolt threads, double check to make sure threads in block are clean and dry. Apply sealant (Permatex #2 works) to bolt threads and insert in hole and tighten to torque spec, let sit for hour and refill...and send it