Coolant Additive?

gossamer

I just got my PTS aluminum radiator installed and was wondering if any of you are using any special additive due to the aluminum. Any comments or opinions would be welcome. Thanks ;) Happy Memorial Day!

cant purchase RMI in canada ,,,or can we???????????? I am useing redline water wetter and water in cooling system is turning rusty.

I had problems with water wetter and purple ice. A good flush, distilled water and RMI-25 is the only way to go.

Thiis is the first time I have heard of this RMI stuff????? What is it supposed to do.......help the car run cool....a rust inhibator???

What is it?

Thiis is the first time I have heard of this RMI stuff????? What is it supposed to do.......help the car run cool....a rust inhibator???

What is it?

RMI-25 is a liquid additive, it helps clean the radiator to prevent rust and mineral build-up. It also contains a ph stabilizer to help balance the acid/alkaline levels of your antifreeze.(if you run antifreeze). It also will help dissolve any scale build-up and mineral build-up you may have in your radiator. You only need like 8 oz. per 5 gallons of water. It's supposed to help clean the thermostat, water pump and your heater valve etc. etc. etc.

Here is the info........

What is it?

This link will give you the info you need to know.:)

The web site price states "shipping is included" for RMI, this is NOT correct as the webmaster has been out of town, and has not yet updated this for 8 oz. bottles. The quart size is no longer available.