Cool photos.

LotusS4

Just posted some pics on another thread of twinvipers 1500 mile tta that he just purchased back again and thought I would post them here also. Got to drive the car a couple miles back to the office. Drove like it was new off the showroom floor!

Thought the pic of all three tta's parked away was interesting also. Although I think my higher mileage children are a little jealous being parked next to the toddler :)

Jim, Thanks again for grabbing those spoilers for my cars also!!

tta.jpg

tta1.jpg

tta2.jpg

Jim,
Whenever you want. Hopefully they can all get used this season. No Spoiler yet? I figured yours would be on the day after you got back. :D

I was going to try and do a switch for twinvipers perfect original one and put one of the glass ones on his car but I think he would have figured it out.

Been to the beach at all? Theres been a couple decent sundays that the weather was ok enough..

Dan,
Your right, they don't get used enough. But this is coming from the guy selling his 10k mile toddler. :eek: Keep that car! Its only going up in value!

Wow ... when I grow up I will get a garage (and the cars to go with it) like that :D

Thanks for sharing, any more photos ... keep posting :tongue:

Thanks

Thanks MM, Jan & Jason,

I'll try and post some more this season when they actually make some trips to some shows etc.

Hopefully the winter will go by the way it has so far. no snow and very wamer than expected.

Thanks again!

I only have the one TTA (1,200 miles on the ticker), but I do have a few other low-mileage cars that keep it company. The four cars in the picture are a cumulative 71 years old, and have a total of 7,950 miles between them. That pesky IROC at 3,800 miles is throwing off my average!
storage1.JPG

Looks good John, I've been wanting to get some pics of my 3 together like that, maybe this year(just like I said I would last year :) ).

Steve

MM,
Pic looks great, you have an excellent collection. I actually just checked out a 6000 mile iroc for twinvipers the other day. With your low mileages, you must never drive them!

Steve,
I know that feeling. Hopefully this winter will end early and we can meet up again! Ready to give up the hardtop yet :eek: :eek: :eek:

Talk to you soon.