Converter. Which one?

Dreamn4GN

im looking for a 3-3200 stall with a lockup. Need some direction. Any brands I should stay away from. Not sure if some brands are better non lock up versus lock up and etc. I was thinking of contacting Dusty and getting a PTC. Thanks for any info

Call dusty, or Husek first, depending on your power level, or names like Vigilante, Edge racing, Yank for lockup if your in high 10s low 11s imo...

Vigilante 5 disc lockup is a winner. Not just me, but MANY people on this site can attest to its performance.

Someone please school me on the sizes 9.5 , 10"? . Street car making a few passes a year. Working my way into the 11's. Turbo is going to be a TA 54

im looking for a 3-3200 stall with a lockup. Need some direction. Any brands I should stay away from. Not sure if some brands are better non lock up versus lock up and etc. I was thinking of contacting Dusty and getting a PTC. Thanks for any info

I would contact Dave Husek [turbo buick performance a vendor on this board] for his 3250 LU. He has many happy customers with that combo.

I can run mid to low tens on my converter [not from Dave] without any problems with my single disc LU.

Extreme automatics [also vendor on the board ] also sells a great converter that fits your needs.