Converter Question???

BUICK GN

I am looking for a converter for my GN. I drive the car a lot on the street and will take it to the track here and there.... the converter is stock and I think it will really wake the car up?

Question? There is a converter in the for sale section and I was wondering if it would be a good match for my car. The converter is a brand new PTC B15-SS. PTC website says 2200-2800 stall speed. Any help would be great! Thanks Matt

I am looking for a converter for my GN. I drive the car a lot on the street and will take it to the track here and there.... the converter is stock and I think it will really wake the car up?

Question? There is a converter in the for sale section and I was wondering if it would be a good match for my car. The converter is a brand new PTC B15-SS. PTC website says 2200-2800 stall speed. Any help would be great! Thanks Matt

Are you referring to PTC in Alabama or maybe Pro-torque of NY? That number does not match up with anything from PTC(Performance Torque Converters)

Sorry

Sorry about that. It's a TC PTC 815 SS. I am open to suggestions for the best converter for my set up.

Good Lord the price on a 9.5 is 1800 ? What is different from like an orange strip converter?

Have a longer warranty as well?

Good Lord the price on a 9.5 is 1800 ? What is different from like an orange strip converter?

Have a longer warranty as well?

You must be looking at a bolt together for $1800. My 9.5 welded converter is $900 and the difference between it and an orange stripe is like comparing a 1985 Geo Metro to a 2010 ZR-1:D The 9.5 is the same converter used by a Pro-mod recently to run low 6's at 240 so needless to say a Buick V6 won't be breaking it.