Console Risers

the final piece of the puzzle showed up today it's crazy how such a little item can add so much comfort to the driving experience,or i'm just getting ol;d and like to lean on things LOL this is the mini with the ashtray still exposed
thanks for looking

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 68
Looks good hiboom! I had the company come up with this design for those who still want to use one of our switch panels in place of the ashtray. You CAN take the full size one and slide it back but thought that was sort of hokey. I also had them make a design without any cupholders so you can have a longer area to rest your arm on and still use the switch panel. All three designs can be seen on this page of our site...... http://buickgn.com/consolerisers.htm

An someone take a picture of the inside of these risers. It is a compartment right? Is it felt hard plastic or what in there? I'm on the fence on getting one. I haven't seen one in person.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The inside has felt in the bottom and the the underneath also has felt so it doesn't scratch your existing console nice piece, stitching is all good and straight don't think your going to find a nicer one for the price.that's dust on the chrome hinge and cup holder high resolution picture damm had to go outside and clean that off after i saw the picture

Attachments

• IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
Yes Mark I've Restored old car's and have done many show cars in the last 30 years and still love the work just don't like to be rushed doing it. Although i call my car driver quality it still usually wins something at the shows I will not have a problem leaving the console riser in when i take it to the local shows.I also really like the headers I bought from you 2 years ago the fitment was excellent and have not had one leek or problem with them since