Console Risers

I was told they were the same. I got the drinkless version and I don't know how I went so long without it.

Same, we came up with the drinkless idea for them. Some of us just don't allow drinks in our cars. LOL

It's such a brilliant idea. I'm wondering why it took so long

297589_2364099229785_566261_n.jpg

Energy Suspension Body Bushings are the best thing I ever did for my car. Like a new car now. Almost surreal how much of a difference they made.

Love the two tone. Wish they made it in the drinkless version. I'd buy another one, lol.

Boston,

Pics of your steering wheel? Looks good

Here's one I found. Took this one about 10 years ago. It's an older grant steering wheel. I like it because it mimicked the stock shape and the chrome and carbon fiber really meshed well with the black and grey interior. I can take a current one if you need a better shot

DSC00032.JPG

I don't how you could own one of these cars and not be a drinker LOL
Oh by the way just order one from you Mike good job by the way .i talk to you about buying one then forgot thanks again for all you do for the Buick community. Bill

Just got my console today. Very nice quality piece! I got the shorty two tone and man what a difference. Fits perfect and it is soooo much more comfortable.

I bought mine from GBody at a show a couple years ago. I compared the short and long versions. The short version didn't give me enough elbow resting space. I would recommend the long version but it covers the ashtray. Cup holders is a must, for me. If you have a column shift car, Brian also carries dual cup holders that slide into the ashtray bracket in the dash.